- Chapter 10 - To Hell and Back: Scorpion -

"Those warriors must be headed from Kronika's Keep." "Agreed. But why not use Kharon's fleet? The bridge clearly takes her power." Sub-Zero said. "The fleet's bound to Kharon. It sails by his command. That it's still moored suggests he won't help Kronika." Scorpion said. "In which case he may help us." Sub-Zero said after Cetrion disappeared. "It looks like Kharon is home. Perhaps some uninvited guests." "Return to Earthrealm. Tell the others we've found him. We'll deploy as soon as I return." "Are you sure that Kharon will aid us?" "No. But he's our best chance." Scorpion said.
--------
Scorpion sneaks up to where Kharon's house was at to see if he was home so he could ask for his aid against Earthrealm's battle. D'vorah comes down from the ceiling and went to go on and punish Kharon for not aiding Kronika. "You should have aided Kronika, Kharon. Now you must suffer." "I am immortal, D'vorah. You can't kill me." Kharon said. "This One needs only render you unfit to ferry Kronika's enemies." D'vorah said.

GET OVER HERE!

D'vorah was dragged by the one and only, Scorpion with his lunar that resembles both Y/N and him have in common. "First Shinnok, now Kronika. You fight for lost causes." "This One ensures the Hive's survival."

"You will not save the Shirai Ryu or save Y/N." D'vorah said.
-------
"The Shirai Ryu will not fall." Hanzo said before the Past Scorpion punches his face. "Your clan of imposters will indeed fall." He said. "I restored the Shirai Ryu. Built a clan that's never been stronger." Hanzo said. "On a foundation of pretenders and outsiders! Kronika told me." Past Scorpion said and the two began to battle each other. "Without our original bloodlines, there is no Shirai Ryu. Our clan's massacre extinguished them! Kronika will revive the true Shirai Ryu and save Y/N from being in Quan Chi's experiments." "Do not trust Kronika! She uses your anger to enslave you, as Quan Chi did to both of us." Hanzo said. "I'd let go my rage, and it saved me. To save yourself..."

"You must do the same." Scorpion said.
--------
"It's past time you were freed." Hanzo said. "We both know what truly drives you. It's not the Shirai Ryu pride, It's your wife and two children." He added. "Harumi and Satoshi were stolen from me. Murdered. And Y/N, was kidnapped from me and was manipulated as one of Quan Chi's experiments!" Scorpion said. "Seeing them or saving Rekka is all that matters to me." "We share this pain. I fought through Hell to end it. But Kronika's New Era is not the remedy."

"She would resurrect Shinnok. The same devil who brought death to our family and clan. He cannot be allowed to return." "When I revived the Shirai Ryu, I vowed our clan would ensure Earthrealm's protection." Scorpion had his hand out and said "Help me keep that promise." The Past Scorpion noticed that D'vorah was behind which made Hanzo look and one of D'vorah's stings went through him and then another one went through him as well before Hanzo used his fire to move her away. "Poison--" "Kronika knew that your past sins will distract you. Now This One ends your misery." Past Scorpion then slices her stings with his sword. "Now you die." He said. She used her bugs to attack, but Scorpion burned them and she crawled backwards.

Past Scorpion ran to Hanzo and saw him on the ground. "Raiden is at the Fire Gardens. Enlist Kharon's aid. Bring Raiden's army to the Keep and protect Rekka for me. You must!" Hanzo said. "You have my word." When Hanzo was about to fall to the ground, he caught him. "The new Shirai Ryu are worthy. It's heart, not blood, that makes them warriors. And give this... To Rekka for me. I had made this for her since she was first born. Tell her, I love her so much." Hanzo said at the end, while holding a necklace that had fire inside of the gem, which was red, orange and yellow when he flipped the back, it had her name and last name. The Past Scorpion took it from him and held it, looking at Hanzo to see that he was dead.
----------
Liu Kang walked with Sub-Zero along with Y/N, having a conversation with Sub-Zero only. The Past Scorpion returns with his flames. "Wrong Scorpion. This can't be good." "Get Raiden." "Scorpion...? Is that my father's past?" Y/N said. "The Fire Gardens, rebuilt. The Shirai Ryu are indeed restored." "Why are you here, Scorpion? Where is Grandmaster Hasashi?" "He is dead." Past Scorpion announced and it made Y/N looked wide-eyed. He killed my papa?! Why... Would he do something like that? She thought with tears. "And now you've come to finish us, including your own Daughter? Are you a lunatic?!" Sub-Zero said, angry. "I understand your mistrust, but I am here to assist you and protect Rekka!" He said.

"I find that impossible to believe." Sub-Zero said.
-------
"You misunderstand my intentions." Said Past Scorpion. Rekka walks to him with an angry face and used her fire blazing kick on Past Scorpion to the ground. She turned into her other form, which she had a red highlight in her long brown hair, fire red lipstick, red-orange glowing eyes like her father's eye with a tattoo on her right shoulder and breast appeared. "You killed my papa! Why?! He hasn't done anything to you at all." She yelled in a different voice.

"I know you think I killed the other me, but he wanted me to protect you and give you something

"I know you think I killed the other me, but he wanted me to protect you and give you something." Scorpion said. "Do you think I'll believe some imposter who murdered my only father that I had?!" "Rekka, don't go too far on him." Sub-Zero said. "No, Uncle Sub-Zero! He murdered someone I loved and the last one that was alive in my family! My father was the one who took care of me, he was the one who trained me, and he even was going to make me the next Grandmaster." She said. "Now it comes to all of this? And for damn what... Nothing!" Tears fell down her rosy cheeks.

"I wish that you was NEVER in my life or my papa at all in my previous timeline including this one!" She yelled in a high voice, getting in her fighting position.
--------
"I didn't want to hurt you, Rekka. But..." Lightening zapped him away, Liu Kang helped Rekka on her feet. "Raiden!" Said Y/N. "Who sent you here, Scorpion?" Raiden asked. "My future self is dead. I am here at his behest." Past Scorpion said, standing up. "Grandmaster Hasashi sent you?" "I honor his dying wishes. Kharon will ferry your armies to the Isle of Kronika and I have to protect Rekka from harm. We must leave at once." He said.

"Do you have proof of Kharon's offer?" Raiden asked. "Only my word." "You're word is worthless. At the tournament, I trusted you to spare Bi-Han so she wouldn't feel betrayed, felt sorrow if she knew you kill others or decide to become like you. In other word, follow you in your shadow. And you betrayed me including your own child, (Y/N) Hasashi!" "A mistake burn of rage. I seek redemption." Past Scorpion said.

"Lies, Scorpion, you are a slave. And Kronika is your master." Raiden yelled.
------
"Raiden, you must listen." Past Scorpion said as he walked up. "Spout your falsehoods elsewhere, Scorpion! Kronika will not entrap us and you will NOT take or harm your own daughter." Raiden said as Y/N found a golden necklace that had fire inside of the gem, which was red, orange and yellow when she flipped the back, it had her name and last name including her family member names on the ground. "That mean, he isn't lying. It is from... Papa." She started to cry, on her knees when she saw that the inside of the gem moved, meaning that Hanzo was watching over her as well. //I know that you can be the Next Grand Master of the Shirai Ryu, Rekka.// The necklace that had her father's voice said, echoing through her eardrums. "Why... Why did he had to go *Sobs*? Kare wa kono unmei ni ataisuru tame ni nani o shita no ka...? (What did he do to deserve this fate?)" She said in her crying voice, while Sub-Zero had a hand on her back and kept on crying.