- Chapter 8 - Fight Club: Sonya Blade -

"The news from Outworld is indeed hopeful." "But the location of Kronika's Keep remains a mystery. It is beyond the realms, and has proven to be beyond my sight." Raiden said. "Do you know of Kharon, Raiden?" "Kharon, of course." Sub-Zero said. "Who is Kharon?" "Master of the ancient ship of the dead. Sub-Zero and I met him during our time as Revenants." Hanzo explained. "He travels in space beyond realms, transporting damned souls to the Netherrealm." "If the Keep lies there, Kharon may know its location."

"Would he help us?" "It is possible, but I cannot be sure." "I urge you both to investigate." "We will leave immediately." Hanzo said. You went to both your father and your uncle and hugged them both saying "Come back safe." "We will." "Behave yourself, Daughter." Hanzo said. The two left and you smiled with tears while watching them walk away. "Locking down Outworld's army is huge. But still, if feel better if we had more manpower." "The Shaolin will join us. Liu Kang and Kung Lao travel now to air the monks preparation." Raiden said.

"Good. Me and Y/N will be leaving soon to go after Johnny and Sonya." "I'll go with y'all, too." Jax said. "We're all going." "No. Raiden needs you for an intel op." Cassie said. "We need to get Sonya back." "Undoubtedly. But Kronika's behavior makes it clear that, while mighty, she is not all-powerful. Otherwise why would she attempt to steal Jinsei." "Think maybe she's still building strenght?" "A distinct probability." "Then what's her next move?"

Raiden then explained what happened next and Jacqui said "Then we'd better go check it out." "I regret that I cannot join both you and Y/N. I must keep vigil for signs of Kronika's further tampering with time." "We all have our duty." "I am told that you defeated Shinnok, Cassandra Cage. You will defeat the likes of Kano." "But proceed with caution. If either Johnny or Sonya die, you will cease to exist. It will be my power to save you."
------------
Sonya woke up, seeing herself in the Black Dragon Fight Club and heard the voice from somewhere. "Rise and shine, Sonya." She then got up and looked straight at her wrists. "Yeah, you won't be needing that stuff, Love. One think we Black Dragon know, there's no fun in a fair fight." Kano said.

Kabal walked in saying "So Sonya's the skank who burns me?" "She more than burns you, Kabal. She goes black-ops on your arse. Shocks, knives, the bloody works. Patched you back together myself. Well, most of you." Kabal then was furious and balled his fists up, saying "She's dead." "Miss Law and Order really does that to him?" "Nah. But now he's motivated." Sonya ran out but Kabal ran to where she was and fell.

"Hope you're ready for some pre-emptive vengeance." Kabal said. "What the hell are you talking about, Kabal?" "You, torturing me to get dirt on the Black Dragon."
-------------
"Don't believe every rumor you hear." Sonya said. "I'm fine entertaining you clowns!" "Get in here, you cowards!" Sonya said. "Tempting, love. But we think our next contender is a beaut..." "Shit." Sonya said. The gate opened and then the Black Dragon crew members threw Johnny in there and Sonya tried to escape, and they shoved her back in while closing the gates back.

"I dont fight him!" Sonya yelled. "You'll damn sure fight, or else you'll both die." "Cut the shit. You'll kill us weather we fight or not!" "Ah, you caught me love. But on a good show, eh? It'll be less painful." "C'mon. You've been dying to hit me all day. Here's your chance." "And give them the satisfaction of watching us fight? Like hell." Sonya retorted. "You said it: they'll kill us weather we fight or not. Fighting buys us time to find a way out. So quit being a diva and hit me!" Johnny said.

Sonya then punched his nose and she kept 'Fighting', and Sonya said "Take a dive!" "No way. These people know a dive when they see one." Sonya was about to hit him, but both Cassie and Y/N busted through the door and made it in a badass way. (Y/N's outfit -

 (Y/N's outfit -