- Chapter 1 - Next Of Kin: Cassie Cage -

All of the soldiers, including you were there, in a sync pose that Cassie was in right now, sonya came in and saw them

All of the soldiers, including you were there, in a sync pose that Cassie was in right now, sonya came in and saw them. "For Twenty - five years, the Special Forces have been Earthrealm's sword and shield." She finished her sentence and talked about how Jacqui's father, Jax was sacrificed.

"Sergeant Cage, step forward." Cassie walked to her mother and finished what she needed to say to her daughter. "I need to kick the CO's ass, ma'am. Your ass, ma'am." Cassie said, and they stepped in the middle, begininng to duel, so cassie can prove to her mother that she is worthy enough.

"Commander Cage, reporting for duty." She did the signature sign and helped her mother back up. "Congratulations, Commander." Johnny came in and hugged his daughter, while smiling. "C'mon, dad. You really have to go?" "You've got your duty, 'Commander'. I've got mine."

Sonyanput his hands around Johnny and the two were being lovey dovey, sooner or later, the two began to kiss, and cassie was surprised. "Geez, guys. I'm right here." Cassie said. Thunder lightening then was heard and realized that it was raiden, and faced him. "General Blade. Cassandra Cage." "What is it raiden?" Cassie said.

"The netherrealm." They walked into the room, and discussed on the topic, which 'The Netherrealm'. "They are irreparably polluted by Shinnok's evil. They are no longer the champions we once knew. We must strike them preemptively." Raiden said. "It's about time we brought the fight to them. What's the target?" Sonya asked.

Raiden then explained what to do and they listened to every detail that came out of his mouth. "Aren't you powers weaker in the netherrealm?" Cassie asked. "Yes. But I will have sufficient strength to occupy the undead army." "That'll buy us enough time to infiltrate the Cathedral. Destroy it from the inside." Sonya said. "We get pinned down in there, there's no way out."

"To ensure Earthrealm's survival, we all must be willing to sacrifice." Raiden said, Johnny then stepped in on the conversation  and said "Y'know it's been two years too much of your grim and gritty makeover, drowning about sacrifice. You don't have a family to lose."

"I know loss, Johnny Cage." "Raiden's right, Johnny. We're not ready for another war. We've got to take out netherrealm's army now, before Liu Lang can bring it."
------
The army were at the netherrealm, and everyone were ready to take them all on, especially cassie and you. The castle was really tall, and was built with rock and lava, a lot of lava monsters were all ready for them to make a first move on them.

"We're in position. Hope raiden's planned on hellva diversation."

Raiden was where the rest of the lava monsters were and used the amulet to give him more power. "Withdraw! Or feel the wrath of Earthrealm's Protector!" And all up in complete seconds, the lightening went  all to Each and every single one of them. And all turned to rock.

Revanant Liu Lang and kitana were both looking at the top of the castle, seeing what was happening, and when they looked, they seen raiden using his amulet and the lava monsters dying from it.