𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐦𝐚

"jaylen wants you to get with jayson so bad and i said rome loves her men like she likes her toast, burnt!" dylan said to me as the both of us were getting our toes done

i scrunched my face up in confusion as she said that last part. "dylan, what the he- you know what" i put my finger up stopping myself. dylan was really a hand full.

"jayson is literally an asshole like seriously" i said looking at the man who was scrubbing my feet. he was tickling them so much i was trying not to kick him.

"rome, you've barely even talked to the guy" she said. "so what he is so mean to me" i huffed slouching in my chair a bit. "get to know him girl" she playfully pushed my shoulder and i giggled because i knew she was right. "no, he's rude"

"rome- anyways jaylen wants me to meet his people" she sang dancing in her seat causing the woman to mug her.

"my bad" she mouthed and i giggled once again. "you a fool" i shook my head.

•••

"vip my section, royalty looking sexy. you know that be my baeeEe" i sang. for some odd reason that song was trending on tiktok and i couldn't get it out of my head.

i looked in my closet for some clothes carefully not trying to mess up my new acrylics. "i think i'll wear this one" i mumbled to myself pulling out my nude oversized von dutch hoodie.

i put on my clothes, re did my edges, and applied my lashes. i smiled in the mirror because i looked good as ever!

"romeyyyy you look good cuz" she humped me from behind. "girl" i rolled my eyes and shook my head fixing my lash.

she stopped then giggled. "oh ya, jayson's mom is gonna be there" she nodded looking at her apple watch.

"what does that have do with me?" i grabbed my purse and led her out my room. "i don't know, i just know she's at every game" she giggled eyes still on her appl watch. "

"i see what auntie be talking about" i said referring back to the time dylan's mom said that she was cray cray.

"i'll drive" i said grabbing the keys from her as the both of us got into her audi r8.

"damn this loud ass drake" i mugged her as bria's interlude played. she cackled, is this bitch okay-