𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐚

"we in atlanta with the shitssss" dylan screamed as she was on live

"purrrr" i added making us giggle. the both of us were currently visiting atlanta to see about opening up a business and we had a couple of people from here that booked us!

and just to let you know jayson and i didn't go on the date yet, we're holding it off until we're free. but in the mean time we've been texting and getting closer i guess you could say.

"y'all need to calm down" my mom shook her head. oh yea, my mom was down here with us, she and my aunt diana are our managers but aunt diana had business to take care of over in chicago so my mom just came along with us.

"i'm so excited" dylan exclaimed as were let into jayda's home where dylan would do their makeup and i would do their hair. they have an appearance and needed us ASAP! so you know the both of us were on it.

"oh my gosh hiiii" jayda ran up to me and hugged the both of us. "y'all are so pretty i'm so excited" she rambled leading us into the kitchen with our bags in hand. "thank you and girl we're just as excited as you" dylan smiled as we followed her into the big ass kitchen.

"it's so nice in here" i looked around seeing pictures of her and loyal hanging. "thanks girl you know i try" she shrugs and takes a seat.

i giggled setting up everything that i'd need for my work to be done. "the masterminds are hereeee" dess recorder dylan and i and we posed. "perioddd"

"okay, now let's get this started" i mumbled smiling

••

••

"i love this one so much" i whined looking all inside the building. "i know but it isn't up for sale anymore, cmon on girl" my mom dragged me by my arm.

"i was in love with that one too" dylan fake cried and my mom mugged us. "what?"

"y'all are a mess" she giggled eyeing the road. "rome, your dad is coming down to boston soon" she said and i frowned. i barely even see the man and when i do he's just all over the place.

"why is he coming?" i sighed scrolling on instagram. "he wants to see you plus he has a job opportunity somewhere in massachusetts as well" she smiles. i could tell she was happy to see him.

but me? not as much. ever since he cheated on my mom and had another kid ive just never forgave him for ruining my childhood and ruining my mom but she has.

i'm not sure why either but i just let it be.

"just give him another chance rome. he misses you" she smacks her lips seeing that i'm not as amused as she is.

"i'll think about it" i mumbled. "rome that was years ago, i forgave him, please let it go"

"mhm" i hummed looking out of the window. "rome she's right" dylan whispered making me roll my eyes.

as much as i didn't like my dad they were right but i wasn't having it.

"whatever"

𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐥!