𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐌
𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐦𝐚

"and oneeee" jaylen yelled as i shot the three into the net

"and oneeee" jaylen yelled as i shot the three into the net. "you smooth, jt" he came up to me and gave me a dap. the both of us were currently wrapping it up at practice.

"you ready for this game, bro?" tristan questioned walking up to the two us. "fasho" i nodded shooting another ball and it made it into the net. "nice" tristan fist bumped me and put the ball up.

"bro, you know rome been chopping it up with your moms?" jaylen asks dribbling the ball between his legs. "oh yea, she told me that night we were in the man cave" i shrugged dribbling the ball as well.

i didn't know they were full blown hanging out with her i thought it was just a mom thing. "i think you should ask her out." he said and i laughed.

and i think she's crushing on me for real.

i laughed harder at the thought of it.

"she likes losers" i sighed. when we first met she was dating some guy named ryan or something i don't know. i remember dylan saying they were extremely toxic and he cheated on her.

jaylen laughed at that last part. "you could be her first winner man, rome is a nice girl" he smirked at me.

"don't sound too bad" i nodded just so we could get off of this topic, running after my rebound. "dyl think she's feeling you" he shrugs. "ehh i doubt it, we're always arguing" i sighed eyeing jaylen shoot his ball.

"so what? just choke her out or something girls like that" he said and i laughed at him.

"no way" i shook my head at that thought.

"yes way," jaylen pulled out his phone. "speaking of them. they're hanging out with your mom right now" he pointed to his phone. i walked closer seeing a picture of my mom and theirs with them.

damn. rome looks good!

"your future wife is chilling with your mom and you haven't even asked her out yet"

"bro-"

"no! ask her out or i'll get dyl to do it" i sighed knowing i'd he forced to go out with rome either way.

"i'll do it"

"good" he smiled walking to the freethrow line and making it. "that's how you do it" he popped his imaginary collar and i shook my head. this guy here!

"what ever man, let's just worry about this game tomorrow" i said to him as we were headed towards the locker room. "yea yea, we're gonna do fine man"

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐦𝐚

"would you still be my cousin if i was a pineapple?" dylan pulled her hair into a ponytail as i walked into her lounge area. "matter of fact, no"

she smacked her lips causing me to laugh. "you're mean" she frowned searching for something in her drawer. "i heard that you sold out like first night" dylan sat down on the couch eyeing me.

it did! i was so proud of myself because this was the first time my brand had sold out in the course of one night.

"i did i'm so excited. i have a restock in about a week, everything is going the way i imagined it to" i drank some of my starbucks.

after i said that she was typing away on her phone smiling.

"what are you smiling about" i questioned. "i think tatum wants to take you on a dateee" she sang getting up.

i shook my head in denial. "can you guys stop, jayson and i will never-"

"oh my gosh, hey jayson we were just talking about you" dylan cut me off and walked towards jaylen who was just walking into the room along with jayson on his side.

"oh whats up guys" they smiled. "i was hoping to play the game-"

"no, jaylen, i need you to fix something really quick" dylan lies and drags jaylen outside of the room leaving jayson and i alone.

i knew it! they got me this time. i sighed feeling jayson's eyes burning into the side of my head.

"take a flick maybe it'll last longer" i sassed sitting my drink down beside my foot.

"maybe i will" he smirked. "tuh" i mumbled shaking my head. "such an asshole" i mumbled again covering it with a cough.

"you look like a meal everytime i see you" he mocked me making me giggle. "oh please" i rolled my eyes.

"rome youre a beautiful girl blah blah" i mocked in a manly voice. "shut up" he smacked his lips. "you are though, i like your energy" he took a seat by me making me mug him.

"let me take you out" he said and my face softened. "this must be a prank"

this cannot be the same jayson i met because the hell!

"where are the cameras?" i questioned looking around the place and he chuckled. "no rome, this isn't a prank" he waved me off. "oh" i nodded my head in awkwardness.

"well can i take you out?"

"um, sure" i nodded slowly hoping this wasn't a prank.

whether rome liked it or not she was feeling jayson on the low. although they argue or go back and forth 25/8 she liked his company and his character. but she couldn't let anyone know that.

"great," he smiled slouching in the seat. "jt, you ready to get the greatest ass whooping nod your life?" jaylen asked grabbing the ps5 controller.

"in your dreams" he waved jaylen off and dylan powered the game on.