How you met

Yumeko jabami
You met her on her first gamble with Mary. After the gamble you caught up to her and asked how she found out about Mary's cheat and on that day onwards you two started to get closer day by day

Mary saotome
You met her after the day Yumeko beat her in the gamble. Mary was a house pet but you didn't care you still help her clean the tables and chairs after school. She tried to stop you but you still kept going. She
Was shocked inside that you would help a house pet like her.

Kirari momobami
She had an interest in you when you beat students from your class. She loves to see you crush your opponents making more house pet for her system. She invited you for a cup of tea in her office. She even gave you a seat in the council. She gave the seat to get to know you better and get closer everyday.

Ririka momobami
You were walking to your classroom when you bump into her. Her mask fell down and you could see her face. She panicked and quickly placed her mask back before she could walk away you pulled her by her wrist and took her mask back off. She was blushing madly. You stop looking at her and introduced yourself. She introduced herself too. You walked her to her office talking about school and stuff. When two of you reached ririka's office you guys bid goodbye and would visit ririka everyday at lunch time.

Midari ikishima
You basically met her in the girls bathroom. You heard a few moaning sounds and wanted to investigate it. You went in to see her sitting on top of a toilet, a gun pointing on her head and sweating. She stood up and quickly pinned you onto the wall covering your mouth to stop any sounds coming out. She looked you up and down then letted you go. She left you in the bathroom shock. You closed your eyes and rethink about what happend

Sachiko juraku
You were with Mary on her gamble against yukimi. Mikura was the dealer. From the first game you started to have a few bad feeling about the gamble. You noticed sachiko looking at you from the start but not the gamble. After the gamble she wanted you to meet her in her office after school.

Miroslava
You met her in her gamble with itsuki, yumeko, kaede, Ibarra ( if I'm not wrong ) after the gamble she lost. She pinned itsuki against the wall and whispered something in itsuki's ears. You felt a little jealousy rising but you knew itsuki had a crush on kaede so you stop the jealousy rising. When she letted itsuki go you let out a sigh. You went down and confronted her. You never tried confronting anybody so this was your first time. You guys talked about stuff to get to know each other better.

Yumemi
You were one of her fans. She was performing when she saw you. She tried her best to make sure you know her which you do. She was lucky that you bought a backstage ticket which you can meet her. You two were talking a lot behind the stage. You got to know her even more about how she hates her fans but she told you that you were different from others and mostly special to her. Deep down in yumemi's heart she would do anything to get your love and attention.

____________________________
Hope you have a great day cause I'm trying to find more scenarios books about kakegurui. Soooo bye !

If you don't know whose yukimi this her !