When you cry

Yumeko jabami
She wears cat ears and try's to help you out

" nya~"

You would laugh and giggle at yumeko's action

Mary saotome
She'll come in to confront you. She would kiss your cheek and say some sweet words to you. She sometimes might be flustered when she said something that was a bit weird

" baka !"

Kirari momobami
She grabs pillows, blankets and your f/f ( favourite food ) then turn the air conditioner on and watch your f/m ( favourite movie ) with you. She wasn't the best confronting her loved ones like you when your sad but she'll try her best.

Ririka momobami
She cuddles you and pat your head

" everything's gonna be alright angel. I'll take care of jun...."

She would tell her sister to make the worse life plan for jun kiwatri ( if I didn't spell his name wrong )

Midari ikishima
She lets you be yourself in your shared room until you cry yourself to sleep or she would buy candies for you.

( sorry )

Sachiko juraku
She would cook with you which you guys would end up making a mess and sometimes she would be chasing you around the mansion cause you would play with sachiko by putting cream onto sachiko's neck then licking it making her turn on or splash water on her when you wash stuff.

Miroslava honebami
She lets you be by her side the whole day with the bami clans. You wouldn't get sad to long since the bami clans was pretty fun to be with. Ibarra, terano and miro would tease you when miro suddenly pulled you onto her lap and that makes you flustered.

" aww look at you two"

You hit Ibarra on the head making him laugh a bit and said " sorry"

Yumemi yumemite
She takes you to the park for a walk after you were done crying. Some fans would come running for her autograph which is why you two would run more than walk. Her bodyguards weren't with her since she wanted alone time with you and only you.

____________________________
I had a small break and I decided to quickly write all of this. May sound a bit weird 😅.