When your parents met them

Yumeko jabami
They aprroved her as a family member. When yumeko met them she gave a sweet smile and brought some cupcakes for your parents. Yumeko would help your mother with some dishes and gamble with your father for fun. Your father loves gambling just like yumeko but they aren't betting life or money it was just for fun.

( this was worst )

Mary saotome
They loved her ! Mary may be a tsundere but she's really sweet to your parents. She would cooks some food for them and they say that her food was real nice and smells real good. They hope that you two would live happily with each other's.

Kirari momobami
They were suprise that you would date someone as rich as her but they still approve you two dating. Kirari brought the finest wine and tea for your parents and helped your father's business.

Ririka momobami
Ririka was shy at first. Your parents started a conversation with her to help her open up a bit which did open much more. She even took off her mask when talking to your parents. You parents adores her more than you which didn't make you feel bad cause you also adores her.

Midari ikishima
Your parents were kinda scared at first and weren't sure if they approved your loves. Midari didn't really wanted to scare your parents so she bought flowers for your mother. Midari and your father had some things in common. So the days with your parents went pretty well. They both finally approved your loves

Miroslava honebami
When they first saw her they already loved her. She might be cold but she's was warm to your parents. She bought your dad his favourite wine and your mom some chocolates. She complimented your moms cooking and more.

Sachiko juraku
She was herself. She didn't mention her own personal pet to your parents just to not traumatised them. Sachiko bought some expensive jewels for your parents and a bouquet of flowers. Your family think you two were perfect match.

Yumemi yumemite
Your parents were suprise that you would date a celebrity. Your siblings loved yumemi's songs and was the biggest fan. Yumemi gave them her signature which made them more excited. Honestly you were abit jealous about it. When you two went home she had to calm you down.
__________________________this chapter was worst.....

I don't think I can post much chapter starting tomorrow since I have online classes and exams on Tuesday.....

I haven't check my grammar sooo hope it's okay ?

Mary !!! UwU

Mary !!! UwU