Lose to a gamble

Yumeko jabami
You lost to a gamble and now a house pet. You weren't crying caused she can help you gamble back your life or pay your dept cause she has loads of money in her bank

Mary saotome
She had finally got her life back. She found out that you became a house pet which she felt pity. She decided to help you pay some of your dept. She gambled with a few students and buy you snacks to calm you down abit.

Kirari momobami
She's the president of course she can pay off your dept. Sometimes she would play a gamble with you. If you win she would pay your dept and if you loose you will be her personal pet. You can't actually be a house pet since your dating the PRESIDENT of the school but some pupils would have guts to. Mostly you would win cause she teaches you tricks and how to gamble.

Ririka momobami
You might see her a softy and all but she can beat her little sister. She would gamble with the person who gamble with you or tell her sister to help you pay your dept. ( people say kirari is younger then ririka but I'm not sure if ririka can beat kirari in a gamble or not but let's just say she can )

Midari ikishima
She would play Russian roulette with the person. She would secretly pay off your dept which is kinda surprising to be honest.

Miroslava honebami
Miroslava, she can certainly pay your dept by gambling. Your family and Baku clan are close friends. Their family are rich and herself too so she can easily give you money and tell you to pay your dept

Sachiko juraku
She ain't paying your dept but making you her second house pet. She would treat you different since your her princess. She would still be gentle when mikura's around. Behind close doors she loves treating your like her princess by spoiling you. She would still call you kitty and have you wear a collar with your f/c ( favourite colour) and diamonds around it. It's special just for you.

Yumemi yumemite
She's a rich ass pop star of course she can pay your dept. She doesn't love when someone messes with her cupcake. She hates her fans but loves when her fans buys her stuff so she can be rich. She would sometimes spoil you with your f/f ( favourite food/snacks ).

__________________________
Juraku sachiko's was abit weird but ima just go with it. Stay safe !

 Stay safe ♡ !

Mary...... place ririka down.