When your sick

Yumeko jabami
She would skip school and buy soup from a shop nearby and feed it to you. She would follow you anywhere you go if you leave bed just in case you do anything that hurts you. ( except the toilet )

Mary saotome
She cooks you soup. She'll bring you a hot towel and place it on your head. She can't really skip school since she wants good grades and a good future with you. When school's over she dumps gambling and her friends then rushes home to make sure you didn't do anything stupid.

Kirari momobami
She would tell sayaka to cancel the meetings she has since she will take care of you 24/7. She'll tell her sister to take her place for a few days until your better. She cooks you some food and would kiss you on the lips and hands to make you feel better even though you told her not to or she'll get sick too. She never cares about herself cause she puts you before her.

Ririka momobami
When she discovered your sick she had panicked a bit. She'll ask her sister if she could skip school for a few days. Which of course her sister approves it. Ririka wouldn't let you out of of bed only if you wanna go to the toilet. She would call the maid to make some food and bring it into your shared room for you and herself to eat.

Midari ikishima
She doesn't really know how to take care of you so She would make some noodles for you to eat. She would skip school without asking the president.

Sachiko juraku
She can't really skip school so she would call her maid to help her take care of you until she comes home. Or she would bring you to her office and let you sleep on the couch/ her lap. She mostly put you onto her lap and rock you slowly while doing her work.

Miroslava honebami
Miro would bring you to her meeting cause she can't really cancel it. She lets you rest on her lap on the meeting. You would get a lot of stares from the others bami's but you wouldn't notice it cause you would be sleeping through the meeting.

Yumemi yumemite
She would make sure your temperature is not to hot by touching your forehead every few minutes. She would cancel all the concerts and not go anywhere but stay with you at home/office. She would cuddle with you all day and kiss your cheeks for you to be happy.

__________________________
After I finished my writing exam I wrote this. I'm gonna fail This time....

( I'm not sure of my grammar or spelling mistakes )

I.... Wish to be sayaka but might be flustered easily 😂