Confession

Yumeko jabami
You and yumeko were sitting in class alone when she suddenly asked you out.

" hey y/n would you mind if I take you out for dinner ?"

" so it's a date ?"

" yeah a date !"

" then sure you can take me out for a date"

You smile at her and she smiled back at you

Mary saotome
You two were talking about school stuff when she suddenly asked you about what type of person you like. You of course said something almost like her since you also had a crush on her.

" I-I like y-you..." Mary whispered

" what did you say Mary I couldn't hear you properly"

" I-I said I like you !"

" I like you too"

Mary was shock that you liked her back even though she was still a house pet

Kirari momobami
After a few days, you had been spending more time in the council alone with her. You would skip classes to be with her. You and kirari were in the council doing works and papers. When she suddenly placed her pen down and walked over to you. She wrapped her arms around your waist and looked at you in the eye. You had almost melt into her eyes when you heard her asking you out. Which of course you agreed to it.

Ririka momobami
You were at a cafe with her after school. Ririka asked you out at the cafe. She was a blushing mess when she asked you out. You took her hand with yours and looked at her nodding with a smile on your face.

Midari ikishima
You two were skipping classes sitting on a bench in the school. You and midari were talking about types of guns and stuff when suddenly midari kissed you on the lips. You were suprise for a few seconds but gladly kissed back

Yumemi yumemite
She invited you into her room after school. She wanted to test her new song on you which was meant to be for you. You didn't have a clue whom did she wrote the song for when she finished the song she grabbed a rose from her vase and gave it to you. You giggled when she confessed. She did it like it was a proposal.

Sachiko juraku
She invited you into her house. Which was a mansion. You went into her room which was beautiful and large. You were looking around when she suddenly pinned you onto the wall.

" I had my eyes on you on the day of the gamble did you notice ?"

" of course I did"

She then placed a long patient kiss onto your lips. ( nothing disgusting happend yet )

Miroslava honebami
She excused herself from her clan and went with you too an empty classroom. She confessed her love at the empty classroom which you gladly accepted it. You and her then went back into the council. Ibarra was teasing you about your relationship with miroslava and how miroslava thinks about you which you instantly gets flustered.

__________________________
I didn't actually know how to write sachiko and miroslava's so it might suck.

Love this drawing 🥰

Love this drawing 🥰