Where she kiss you

Yumeko jabami
This little gambling freak definitely kiss you on the lip and cheeks even your at school. She would only kiss your neck when she is at home or when she's jealous

Mary saotome
Mary would kiss your lips at home but would be flustered. She would kiss your cheek when your at school alone. Yumeko would sometimes tease Mary but you wouldn't do anything but giggle.

Kirari momobami
Kirari would kiss you on the lips and neck to tease you. She would kiss you on your forehead when you two are about to sleep or she's confronting when your sad since some people would think that you were in dept to the president. She would rarely kiss your cheeks. She also Kisses your hands cause she is a gentle woman. ( but for real she would kiss forehead, lips, hands, neck, cheeks, ear and would always cuddle with you)

Ririka momobami
Ririka kisses your cheeks and lips when your in her office or home. She sometimes might look soft at home , school but she's a top ( my au ririka can be a softy and a top )

Midari ikishima
She kisses your lips and neck at school in close doors. She might kiss you rough at home so better be careful

Sachiko juraku
She kisses your neck and lips roughly at home but at school she would be around mikura so she kisses your cheek. She rarely kiss your forehead only if you beg. She loves seeing people beg for something.

Miroslava honebami
She kisses your lips and cheek but rarely your forehead only if she needs to go to some long meetings and stuff. She would kiss your neck at home when nobody's around.

Yumemi yumemite
She loves kissing your cheek and lips. Mostly she hugs your more. She only gives you forehead kisses when she misses you after her tour and pop star stuff even after concerts.

__________________________
I have a lot of " she " in this story 😂

__________________________I have a lot of " she " in this story 😂

For some reason I think this is YANDERE kirari. Her lip gloss is kinda messed up but I still love her !

Mary your harems are coming after you cause you kissed the wrong kitten T^T

Kaede/ miroslava should have kiss the ginger cat 😂