17♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟♕
𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕
6:34ᴘᴍ
——————————

" into the thick of it- SHUT THE FUCK UP!" everybody yelled at miree.

"...fuck y'all too lame ass nigguhs." she mumbled walking away from them.

she been singing that song all day and everybody was fed up at this point.

"i hate them bitches, i'm gon run away and kill myself and make all of dem feel bad." she complained as she walked into footlocker.

the gang were currently at the mall doing last minute christmas shopping.

they was doin a lil secret santa thing or whatever.

"ouuu these bitches gon love these." she cheesed picking out her, jae jae, and tiny sizes in the gray nike sweatshorts.

she had been working and saving up for months so she could go all out on gifts this year.

"need some help?" she turned around to find brianna fakely smiling at her.

"yo i got a question and i mean this in the rudest way possible, how you change jobs every 3 business days?" mire tilted her head.

"its giving trish from austin and ally."

"yo nigga don't seem to have a problem with it." she smirked

"....." miree stared at her with a blank face for a while and then burst out laughing

"imma see you around bitch- i mean bri." she smiled and walked to the shoe section.

bri stood there fuming that she failed to get under miree's skin with her slick remark and stomped off to the back of the store.

she hated how miree was so unbothered and nonchalant about everything and it made her mad.

"i should return all this shit i bought them for not appreciating me." miree grumbled as she walked out the store with many bags in her hand.

——-

"bitch smile!" tiny exclaimed at jae jae as they sat still getting ready to take the picture.

the girls were doing a last minute christmas themed photoshoot while the boys were decorating three's house.

"okay everybody smile in 3, 2, 1..." the photographer took the picture.

" the photographer took the picture