Mr. Bad Wolf Himself

The blonde hair boy with Atlantic blue eyes stared at the cloudy sky. He winced a little as he felt water droplets fall from the sky. He lets out a sigh, then quickly grabs his basket. He sprinted on the path, towards the village. Pushing his shoes against the floor so he wouldn't slip. It went a bit foggy every step he took.

'Jesus, it's never been this foggy before...' He thought as he saw the village up ahead. As he got there, He stood in front of the bakery, then placed his hand on the knob. He turned it, then casually walked in trying not to act suspicious. He sees the bakery owner talking with their customer about their kid stealing. The woman kept complaining and making excuses. Naruto grabbed a loaf of bread behind his back so the baker wouldn't see him, then slowly side walked to the door. He opens it, then quickly closed it.

He walked off back to his shed, he was in the middle of the forest, until someone grabbed his arm. He turned seen the baker. He had a glare on his face, then he slowly looked down at the basket. Naruto felt a sweat go down his face. He smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sup, Mr. Yahoko" Naruto chuckled a bit.

"Are you going to pay for the bread?" He asked as he reached out for the basket. Naruto pushed him away, then quickly ran off.

"Hey! Get back here and pay for it!" The baker chased after him, as the other baker looked after the bakery. Naruto felt like he was about to trip since the path was muddy from the rain. His eyes widened, as he realised that he was going heads-first into the log. He fell on the floor, then turned seen the basket in the mud.

"Dumb brat" He leaned down about to grab the basket, until a quick flash appeared in front of his eyes. He blinked, then swings his head left and right. The man suddenly disappeared. Naruto looked confused, he quickly got up. He grabbed onto the basket, until he sees another hand wrap around it. He looked up meeting his eyes with some onyx ones.

He squinted his eyes, then snatched the bread. The boy had spiky black hair which looked like a duck butt, he still looked attractive though- he was a bit pale, and he wore black ripped up jeans with a dark-ink shirt. He wore some fury grey coat around himself to cover his behind. Naruto blushed a bit from their height difference. The teenage boy smirked, and he had fangs too which was a bit scary.

"Wow, you're short" He spoke, then Naruto noticed the tail hovering behind him. Naruto's eyes widened, then he stepped back.

"Y-You're the Wolf guy people are talking about-" The Wolf put his hand on Naruto's chin, then turned it to the right. He stared at his neck.

"Hm...well, since you're cute, I wouldn't bother" He let's go, then stood up straight.

"E-Eh..?" Naruto turned a bit pink.

Did he just call me cute..? Naruto thought to himself.

"Since I saved you, why not go halves n' halves on the bread?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"I mean..." Naruto stared at the floor, then gripped on the basket.

"I could've handled him myself!" Naruto made an excuse so he wouldn't share.

"..." Sasuke stayed quiet, then leaned down, they were now face to face.

"Well, could you be able to handle me then?" He asked as he did a slick smirk. Naruto blushed a bit, then pushed him away.

"Teme, like I'm gonna-" The boy flicked his forehead. Naruto put his hand on his head, then glared.

"What was that for?" Naruto growled.

"For calling me Teme" He replied.

"Hm" Naruto turned, then stomped off with his muddy stockings and red hoodie cloak. The boy watched, then sighed.

"Damn Baka..." Naruto whispered.

"What was that?" He asked leaning down as he continued walking. Naruto flinched, then looked at him.

"You haven't even introduced yourself to me" He raised a brow. Naruto looked away.

"I'm Naruto" He introduces.

"Are you sure your name isn't cutie?" Sasuke asked with a confused look. Naruto broke a sweat as a hint of blush appeared on his face.

"B-Baka, just leave me alone" Naruto began sprint walking.

"Well, I'm-" Naruto tripped on a weird looking root. Sasuke quickly catched him. Naruto had his eyes forced closed. He opened one eye seen the Wolf.

"Sasuke" He smirked. Naruto blinked.

"Wha?" Naruto whispers.

"That's my name, Sasuke" He replied.

"I...I- need to go home" Naruto quickly got up.

Naruto dashed speed back to his place. Sasuke scratched the back of his head.

"Fine" He groaned, then heard a howl.

"Guess dad wants me to come back" He muttered quietly as he talked to himself.