(๑>◡<๑)、

Title: We Meet Again

Naruto placed the bread down, then let's out a relief sigh now that he actually lost Sasuke. He sat down on the wooden chair, then looked outside. It was getting dark already, and it was still raining. He walked into his room, then took off his muddy stockings. He placed them out on the window part where it was opened, then placed his red shoes next to the door.

Naruto grabbed the bucket, then walked out. He placed it in front of the porch, then walked back inside. He left it out there so he could wash his clothes. He realised that he left his basket.

Dammit, maybe he took it... Naruto thought as he ripped the bread into pieces. After he finished, he heard a thud noise. He turned seen Sasuke breaking in.

"H-Hey, what're you doing in my house?!" Naruto shouted.

"I came to return the basket" He replied as he raised the basket so Naruto would grab it. Naruto was about to take it, until Sasuke raised it higher so Naruto wouldn't be able to reach it. Naruto blushed in embarrassment. Sasuke was teasing him about his height. Naruto jumped, trying to snatch it.

"Hey, give it back!" Naruto demanded.

"Say please" Sasuke smirked.

"Please!" Naruto begged.

"That's not how we say please in our language" Sasuke spoke.

"Then how do YOU say it?" Naruto hissed.

"I don't think you could say it...but you can demonstrate it" Sasuke stared down at his lips.

"Alright, what is it-" Naruto felt his lips pressed against Sasuke's lips. Naruto stayed quiet, as Sasuke disconnected them. He wiped his mouth, then places the basket on his head.

"Well, that's how we say it" Sasuke lied.

Naruto turned red.

"Teme! We just met, and you gave me a kiss?!" Naruto shouts in a shakey voice,

"Teh" Sasuke walked past him.

"Bet that was your first Kiss" Sasuke opens the door. Naruto turned around looking at him.

"T-That wasn't my first kiss" Naruto lied.

"...then who was your first?" Sasuke turned as red lit in his eyes.

"Eh..." Naruto watched Sasuke walk up to him. He gulped quietly.

"Go on, spit it out, I'll just have a small conversation with them" Sasuke placed his hand on Naruto's cheek. (Guys, face cheek not butt cheek...unless-)

"I..I was lying..." Naruto whispered as he looked away.

"Tsk, good" Sasuke's tail wrapped around Naruto's leg. Naruto shivered a bit.

"Did you know that...first kisses are never forgotten?" Sasuke asked.

"...Eh?" Naruto looked confused.

"You'll get what I mean sooner or later" Sasuke pats his head.

"See you whenever we meet again" Sasuke turned, then walked out of the house.

Naruto's POV

I watched him walk out, closing the door from behind. My heart was thumping, it felt like it was about to explode, or either jump out of my chest. That was my very first kiss, and to think it came from a human-Wolf guy... I felt my face heat up, I tried to forget about it, but I couldn't. I look outside, seen only a quarter of the bucket filled. I was hoping for it to heavily rain, so the bucket would be filled by now, but it was only light rain.

I sat down on the chair, then stare at the torn up bread. I thought the stories were a lie, since it sounded fake. But to think the Wolf guy everybody has been talking about seemed to have existed this whole time... I remember hearing it for the first time, and I thought the guy was crazy, the others thought too, so they decided to call him the crazy guy or just names.

Now that I think about it, I feel bad for that guy. He was executed on a wooden stake for telling lies and stories. Maybe I should avoid it, it's not like I was gonna tell anyone anyways...

...

I woke up, I didn't even notice that I fell asleep...was I that tired..? Hm. I got up, then looked out the window, I see the bucket filled up, and it seemed to have stopped raining. I should do the laundry tomorrow, where I have time. I take off my red cloak, then rested it on the top of the chair. I grab a piece of bread, then eat it as I turned the light off.

Third person POV

I'm still tired... Naruto thought, then grabbed a white shirt, and black shorts. He closed the window and curtains, then changed into his clothes. He placed his dirty clothes in the basket which he made by himself. He lies down on the blanket which was placed on the floor, then stared up at the ceiling. He normally took showers by asking people if he can use theirs, but since he didn't sell the bread and receive yen, which he offers them, then he didn't take a shower this time.

He slowly closed his eyes, he kept thinking and thinking, until he fell asleep.

...

Naruto felt something sliver on his thigh. He opened his eyes, then flinched seen Sasuke laying beside him.

"Morning, sunshine" He smirked as the sun shined through the holes in the curtains.

"Eek!" Naruto sat up then crawls away.

"What?" He asked as he sat up.

"W-What the hell are you doing?! And how long have you being there? You're a creep" Naruto spoke.

Sasuke sighed.

"Just wanted to see your face again" He smirked.

"E-Ehm.." He muttered words quietly, then sees Sasuke get up.

He walked up to him, then crouched.

"So, I'm wondering what you've dreamed about" Sasuke whispered to him.

Guys gotta go to a spa- I didn't check for any spelling mistakes or wrong gramma so sorry about that.