٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

(If there are any spelling or grammar errors, kindly comment. I apologise if there are any confusing passages because I often confuse two books with each other (this one and an earlier one I wrote but deleted). This leads me to believe that a scene from the deleted book may have occurred in this one, if that makes any sense. I apologise as much for the current chapters' lack of length and infrequent updates.)

Title: The Hatred Between Father and Son

Walking through the jungle with a chilly appearance was Sasuke. The other wolves were concerned since he appeared to be somewhat dead (not particularly joyful or sad looking). "Sasuke, is everything okay?" One of them asked, but he totally disregarded it. He gave his father a direct glance as a thought crossed his mind. "What do you want, you letdown?" He says while glaring. Sasuke extended his hand upward. He said, pointing directly at Fugaku, "I want to fight you." Fugaku's eyes grew a little wider. "Why do you suddenly ask? Is it possible that you wish to vent your anger onto me?" Fugaku asked. "If I win, you will cancel the marriage-  but if you win... Izumi and I will be official" Fugaku had a serene type of look. He appeared a bit too composed. "Why would you undertake such a thing when we already know the outcome?" Fugaku attempted to make the others laugh by giving them a death stare- and it worked. "Well, I assume the wedding is off.." Sasuke turned as he prepared to go. Growling, Fugaku continues, "Don't become so cocky, boy." "You were acting arrogant first" Sasuke says before getting dragged in by his cloak. "Fine, but don't think your dirty attitude has persuaded me" Sasuke had a smirk on his face. 

"Consider it agreed upon. Let's fight tomorrow night.. Until then, I'll be staying at Naruto's house." He then disappeared from their line of sight in midair. "Argh! Such a troublesome little brat." Itachi gave him a worrisome glance before slowly looking down to the floor. Who will the winner be? Will Sasuke actually go to such lengths for a mere human? Should he perhaps break up the fight? But Sasuke would then be furious with him. The arranged marriage would still go ahead even if Itachi broke up the argument since neither side would win. Itachi sighed and turned to head back towards his cave. But there was a person blocking his way. Shisui smiled and said, "Hey." "Uh.. hey" Itachi did an awkward little wave, even though they were about a metre close to each other. Shisui laughed a bit, then says, to break off the silence- "I feel like you've been avoiding me lately" Itachi's eyes lowered, as if he didn't want Shisui to realise his actions. "Was it because of before..?" Shisui asked with his head tilted to see Itachi's face more clearly. Itachi wasn't the type to lie, so he just turned and walked off. "Eh.." Shisui rubbed the back of his neck.

.

At Naruto's House

.

Naruto was eating the leftover meat that Sasuke gave him, but what interrupted him was Sasuke. Sasuke had his left shoulder resting on the door frame, his legs crossed. "Oh, you're back! Want some? " Naruto said, with the meat raised in the air. "I'm fine, thanks." Sasuke got up and walked over to the table. He sat down across from the blond boy. "Your mood changed. Did something happen?" He says it with his mouth full. "Nothing happened." He just watched him eat, which made Naruto a bit uncomfortable. "Eh-stop staring at me while I eat, it's making me feel awkward," he says, with his hand waving in the air. "Don't you remember?" He asked with a serene look. Naruto stared at him with a confused look. "Huh?" he says, with his brow raised. "..Charasuke..?" said Sasuke to remind him. Naruto sat there, his gaze drawn to the floor."Uh... I have a pretty bad memory," he said with a slight laugh, but his smile slowly faded when Sasuke stared at him deeply. And at that moment, Naruto's eyes widened. "Charasuke?—you're him?" He says this in complete shock.

Sasuke nods before Naruto goes on blabbing. "Wow! And all this time I thought you were a dream!How could I have forgotten you? You were like.. my first ever friend" Naruto says with a sad look. "Are you upset?" asked the sad-looking Uchiha. But then a grin suddenly grew on his face. "Boyfriend" Sasuke was confused at first, until he remembered. "Tsk, shut up-I was just a youngling." Naruto kept laughing and saying the same word. Sasuke got up, turned, and was about to make his way out of the house. But he felt a hand placed on the top of his head. "Hm," Sasuke let out a sigh, his tail slowly wagging. "Is it fine if I stay over for tonight?" asked Sasuke. "Of course it's fine! You don't have to ask; you're my boyfriend anyway, "he says with a shrug. "Well..ex? Now that you're marrying that Izumi girl, "Sasuke turned to face him. "I'm not going to marry her," he says. "I don't think your dad will like that idea."