(*'꒳'*)

Title: The Silence Between Two Lovers
Time: Present (in fanfiction)

Naruto waddled his way towards Sasuke, watching him talk to his father. "I'm not getting rid of him!" Sasuke suddenly shouted which gave the blond a fright. "Tsk.. I'm not asking, I'm forcing.." Naruto hid behind a tree as he began eavesdropping. "Well, I'm tired of listening to all your damn orders! I don't care if you want me to get rid of him, he's staying-" Sasuke was suddenly slapped across the face, leaving a big red mark on his face cheek. "This is why I want him to leave.. you're blinded by love, Sasuke.. this explains why you're acting like a disgrace" Sasuke just stood there in silence, keeping his face hidden. "Get rid of it.. if you don't obey, then you know the consequences" He left without saying another word.

Naruto stared down at the ground with a shiver up his spine. He waited for a few minutes, then came out of the shadows. "H-Hey! I finally found you!" He laughed as if he didn't know what happened. "Did I take too long?" Sasuke lifted his head, covering the left side of his face. "Are you alright?" Naruto looked a bit worried. "Oh, it's fine.. you should head back to your place, it's getting dark" It was a moment of complete silence, but Naruto broke it. "Alright, um.. goodnight!" He wrapped his arms around him, bringing him into a tight hug. Sasuke did the same without hesitation, with his tail wagging a little from behind. "I'll visit you tomorrow" Sasuke whispered, then he suddenly vanished in mid air.

"Eh?" The blond opened his eyes to see that he was already in his house. "Scary.." He says with a shiver up his spine. Now I'm anxious. What happens if Sasuke doesn't get rid of me? What will happen to him? Should I just.. leave? I sat down onto a chair, staring up at the ceiling with questions filling up my head. Then I remembered that night. My face suddenly turned red from the thought of it. That was the first time I had it.. and it felt quite nice, not going to lie. Wait, why did I think of that? God! I should be worrying about him.