٩( 'ω' )و

Title: Meeting His Pack

The curtains were opened, revealing the sun and the outside. Naruto forced his eyes closed as he blushed. Sasuke rested his hand on Naruto's chin, then slightly lifted it a little. Sasuke felt a cold chill from behind, like as in the sun was being blocked from something. He turned his head, seen a girl. It was a Wolf girl from a different pack. But both of their packs knew eachother.

He scoffed, then got up blocking Naruto with his coat. He turned, then walked up to the window. He opens it, then the girl smiles. She had pink Sakura coloured hair, and emerald green eyes. She wore a white fur coat over her back.

"Hey, Sasuke-Kun~" She giggled softly. Sasuke snarled a bit, then sighed.

"What the hell do you want?" Sasuke asked as he crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Fugaku wants you back ASAP, and what're you doing in a ugly shed?" She asked as she looked left and right.

"This shed looks better than you" Sasuke mumbled.

"Huh?" She raised a brow.

"Nothing, even though it's actually important for you to know" Sasuke whispered, then turned looking at Naruto. Sakura also looked. Naruto blushed a bit, then got up.

"Who's he?" She asked as she examined him.

"No one you should know about" Sasuke replied.

"I'm Naruto" Naruto bowed.

Sasuke stared at Naruto.

"Hm...I'm Sakura" She replied.

"You let a human see your identity?" She groaned quietly so Naruto wouldn't hear.

"Hm, I just had to" He answered as he set his eyes on Naruto.

"Well, we should leave now" Sakura walked off, then turned seen Sasuke still watching Naruto.

"Sasuke-Kun, come on" She whimpered.

"Im waiting for him to finish cleaning the bed" Sasuke gritted his teeth with a glare.

Naruto rushed since he said that out loud. He finally finished, then felt an arm wrap around him.

"Come on, let's go" Sasuke jumped out of the window as he carried Naruto with one arm.

"H-Hey, who said I was coming with you-" Naruto was interrupted.

"Ow, I think my ankles broken" Sakura crouched as she wrapped her hand around her ankle.

"Sasuke-Kun, help me~" She begs.

"Shut the hell up and call for someone else" Sasuke growled as he continued walking.

Sakura scoffed, then followed. She kept doing signs to Naruto, which looked like she was insulting him. She kept doing some cutting slice thing with her hand towards her neck. Naruto blinked.

"Oi, is she trying to tell me something?" Naruto whispered in his ear.

Sasuke glanced at Sakura, seen her fake choking herself. She blinked, then quickly put her hands back down. Sasuke turned back, then began walking.