🍵 Jealousy

It's been months since...Nezuko, Kaigaku, Tanjiro/u and Zenitsu have been friends...

Zenitsu and Kaigaku also introduced them to their Old Best Friends...

They are Sabito, Giyu/Giyuu, Shinobou/Shinobu, Rengoku, Mitsuri, Obanai, Muichiro, Aoi, Tamayo, Yushiro, Kanae and INOSUKE DA GREAT! ⁷—⁷

~Present Time~

Tanjirou: Zenzen!

Zenitsu heard Tanjiro calling his name with his new nickname that Tanjirou gave him a few months ago...

Zenitsu slightly blushed and turned around to see Tanjiro who was running towards him...

Zenitsu: O-oh...H-hi T-Tanjiro...

Tanjiro: So...I have a question...

Zenitsu: Hm? What is it?

Tanjiro: Would you like to hangout with me again?

Zenitsu: ...Are you kidding me...We've been doing this hangout stuff since we met...So why do you have to ask ⁷—⁷... 'Baka'

Tanjiro: I know ⁷—⁷...Well I'm just afraid that I might be boring to you or maybe you don't have time for me later cause maybe...You don't want to hangout with me or if you're going to do something....

Zenitsu: *laughs* I can't believe you! hahaha...It's been months since we met and you still really don't know me well...Hahaha!

Tanjiro: *Tilt his head and looked at Zenitsu with a confused puppy eyes* What do you mean...?

Zenitsu: *stopped laughing and blushed angrily* D-dont make that f-face Y-you B-baka!!!

Tanjiro: *laughs* Why not?! Ahahaha! You're face is like a tomato!!! Ahahaha

Zenitsu: B-b-baka! S-shut up! Dummy...

Tanjiro: *hugs Zenitsu and brushed his hair with his left hands while his right hands is in Zenitsu's hips* Now tell me...What do you mean by that?

Tanjiro said with a soft voice and slightly blushed...

Zenitsu: *blushed and hugged Tanjiro* You know that I will always hang out with you first before doing some other stuffs...*chuckles* Baka...*giggles*

Tanjiro Smiled and blushed while his chin is in Zenitsu's head...

Tanjiro: *giggles* Yea...I forgot...

Zenitsu: *Looked at Tanjiro's face* How could you even forget that *pout*

Tanjiro: *giggles* I'm sorry...*smiled*

Zenitsu: Hmph! *Buried his face into Tanjiro's chest* Dum Dum!

Tanjiro: *laughs* 'cute'

Zenitsu heard what Tanjiro said in his mind and blushed like a mess...

Tanjiro's left hand grabbed Zenitsu's chin to make Zenitsu look at his face...Tanjiro's grip in Zenitsu's hips get stronger and moved it more closer to him...

Their face are close to each other...
Their face got more closer and closer to each other...They started to close their eyes when suddenly...

The bell rang 😒😒😒 (stupid bell...If I was the principal in the story, I would be firing the bell right now...)

Their lips almost met each other's...(Awww men 😔🔪)

Their faces and bodies got separated to each other and blushed like a mess...

Tanjiro: I-i'm so sorry Zenitsu!

Zenitsu: N-no...I-it's fine...*He looked at the other side, Not going to let Tanjiro see his red face...*