🍵PLAN

I'm sorry...If there's PROBABLY a little changes, Forgive me...I mean...

I read my SECOND CHAPTER of this story, And...I might change a little bit?

I've also noticed how talkative I am and can't explain a thing clearly...༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Until now I guess 0-0...

Well...Enjoy this story and...

SPREAD ZENITSU'S LUVVV
~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

~~~~~~~~'''×××××××∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Kaigaku: We'll be going now...And also...You have the emergency button I gave you weeks ago?

Zenitsu: Y-yea...

Kaigaku: Press it when there's a problem or an emergency... NEVER LET GO OF THAT NO MATTER WHAT Zenitsu...

Zenitsu: O-Okay.!

Kaigaku: Alright...Good bye now...

Zenitsu: 'He's...Weird...Something is wrong...Is it about...

THE DEMONS...?'

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Kaigaku's POV

Me and the others went to our Master Kagaya-sama/Oyakata-sama...The leader of the demon slayer Corps...

When we got there, We met Yuichiro, Uzui, Sanemi, Kanae, Gyomei and Genya...

Kaigaku: Genya...Why didn't you go to school?

Genya: I just felt like not going...I want to train and improve my skills on fighting...

Kaigaku: Oh...Alright...Also...Where's Oyakata-sama?

Kanae: He's in his room

Kaigaku: Arigato Kanae-san...
Also...Can you all come with me except you Genya...It's a meeting...

Sanemi: Alright...Call us if there goes something wrong Genya...

Genya: Mhm...

◆ ▬At The Meeting Room▬ ◆

Kagaya: So...What are we going to discuss about Kaigaku-san..?

Kaigaku: Oyakata-sama..We have been receiving rumors about those demons lately...

Giyuu: They said that students suddenly disappeared when afternoon comes and they also said that those demons are back again...

Kaigaku: We have this one person who is acting pretty suspicious but, We need to observe him first since we're still not sure about it...

Shinobu: What should we do for now Oyakata-sama?

Kagaya: ...We need to observe and know what the demons were planning...That's our second move...Our first move was to protect those people with all our best without anybody knowing that you all are the demon slayers...You need to wear some shades or hat or a mask (🎭-Like this) to hide your faces...You also need to wear other clothes...You need to wear OTHER clothes and do not use your civilian, school uniforms or your uniforms that you're using here...You also need to change your scents...

Shinobu and Kanae...I need you two to make a perfume...The demons might memorize your scent so it's better if you're going to make a perfume...

Don't make things suspicious...
Don't let them know that you all are a demon slayer...
Don't let them know a single thing in your disguise stuff...

Is that clear? This is your mission that you all needed to succeed...

I guess that's all we all needed to say...