🍵A flower?

gramps.... I'm sorry for... Being a weakling... I don't know how things went like this... I'm sorry for not meeting your expectations of me... I'm sorry... But... Now... I have no choice but to..."

I hold my katana and I pulled it out a little bit...

My eyes widened, not because I'm shocked... But because I felt the powers rushing everywhere inside my body...

I pulled my katana out of its case and landed sideways

" I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO THIS!! "

_______________________

Sorry, Aniki...

Thunder can be heard in the entire castle.
Kaigaku's eyes widened. A drop of sweat fell onto the floor. When he blinked, Zenitsu is nowhere to be seen. Kaigaku panicked and when he blinked again...

"I love you Aniki.. I'm sorry!"

*SLASH*...

[Kaigaku's POV]

I blinked and saw Zenitsu in Infront of me... How the hell is he so fast?!

"I love you Aniki.. I'm sorry!"  He said

I blinked again and....

W-what—

I saw my body... Headless...

W-wait... Did I.... Lost..?

H-how..

I-i..

*Sob*

My eyes widened and looked at Zenitsu... He's... Crying... He fell to his knees.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry *sob* I love you Aniki please forgive me"

Tears were starting to form in the corner of my eyes... My face then went serious...

" Zenitsu..."

He looked at me and showed him a soft smile.

" I'm so proud of you."

And those... Are my last words..

I closed my eyes... And everything went black... Then minutes later, I opened my eyes to see–

" Anikiii!!"

" Zenitsu! Hey hey it's okayyy! You're going to be fine I promise!"

" *Sniff*  A-anikiii it hurtsss!"

" It's okay! The pain will go away "

" *Sniff* I-it will?"

" Of course. Now stop crying let's go home and treat your wound okay? "

" O-okay *sniff* I love you brother"

" Hehe love you too noodle head"

Tears started to fall as the memory kept showing. I watched them until all of our memories together can be seen everywhere. I kept crying as guilt, sadness, and anger grew in my heart because of what I'd done...to my brother.

I regret listening to my enemy. I regret fighting my brother. I regret making him cry... I hate myself. I don't deserve to be called a 'hero'.... I hate myself more than anything! Fuck this life! I wish I was never born!

I pulled my hair and cried. I slapped and punched myself and kept swearing until...
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at them and saw...

"Z-... Zenits-"

" Aniki, stop! It's not your fault! Stop blaming yourself for everything okay? I love you. And you'll always be one of my heroes"

My tears kept flowing. His smile... It makes my heart warm... I-i...

I was about to hug him when... He disappeared.

I smiled and closed my eyes. Thinking about our happy memories together. I lay down and let the darkness take me to wherever place I need to go.

_____

[With Yuishiro and ??]

Yuishiro: Ehh uhmmm you've been walking around for an hour now... Could you please sit down and calm down??

?: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN??! HE'S INSIDE OF THAT ROCK! HE TELEPORTED SOMEWHERE!! WE DON'T KNOW IF HE'S IN TROUBLE OR NOT! WHO KNOWS HOW MANY DEMONS ARE THERE

Yuishiro: YEA I KNOW! WHO TOLD YOU I WAS CALM?! I AM TOO! BUT CAN'T YOU JUST SIT DOWN?!

?: *glare* No.

Yuishiro: O-OK OK! *sigh*

After a few more minutes, a portal opened. ? And Yuishiro's eyes widened when they saw Zenitsu come out of it. The portal closed and Zenitsu just stood up there, looking at the ground. Then... Zenitsu fainted. But before he could hit the ground, ??? Caught him.

Yuishiro ran over to them and checked Zenitsu, trying to heal some of his wounds. After that, they rushed over to the Butterfly estate.

____

Yuishiro: SHINOBU-SAN!

Yuishiro caught everyone's attention, making them gasp.

Shinobu: Oh God, Tanjirou follow me quick!

Tanjirou followed Shinobu to the clinic while carrying Zenitsu.

Kanao: Oh Tanjirou wait! I have something uhmm important! To tell yo–

Tanjirou: Sorry but now Kanao!

Kanao's eyes widened and just walked away. While Tanjirou didn't even feel guilty for shouting at Kanao and just followed Shinobu.

When Shinobu and Tanjirou got there, Tanjirou put Zenitsu down and Shinobu started to check Zenitsu's body while Aoi get the things needed to check and heal Zenitsu's wounds. Tanjirou has to go out of the room, and he waited patiently for them to finish. It's been an hour now, everyone checked up on him but Tanjirou just ignored them. Zenitsu is the only one in his mind. He's too worried about Zenitsu that he ignored Kanao too. Kanao kept comforting him and asking what he wanted to do while waiting for Shinobu and Aoi to heal Zenitsu, but Tanjirou still ignored her.

Kanao kissed Tanjirou and hugged him, she needs his attention and tenderness. Tanjirou is now annoyed about how can't everyone give him peace or alone time, especially Kanao. But he can't push her or shout at her(for the second time). It's not like he doesn't want to get slapped or anything, he just doesn't want to hurt her. But why can't he just be alone even for a second?.

Then, Shinobu opened the door and caught Kanao hugging Tanjirou at the back while Tanjirou is looking at the ground with an annoyed face. Shinobu understands Tanjirou because Kanao has been too clingy and always wants his attention. Shinobu cleared his throat and Tanjirou immediately stood up, making Kanao too.

Shinobu: Zenitsu broke 16 ribs and his right foot is fractured. many people are waiting for us in the other clinic, this clinic where Zenitsu is staying is private. So Tanjirou, I want you to check Zenitsu for me. Wait for me here ok? Once he woke up, don't let him stand. And Kanao... Come with me. I need you to help me and Aoi.

Kanao looked at Tanjirou and then followed Shinobu. When they got out of Tanjirou's sight, Tanjirou sighs in relief. He can finally be alone with Zenitsu.

Tanjirou: *sighs* I'm sorry Zeni- huh-..
....

...

Tanjirou saw something.

"I-is that... A-a flower.."

To
Be
Continued

:)) Sorry for the late update!!!!!!!
Thank you for being patient! I love you all! Sorry for this boring chapter 👹😭 and sorry if I have a bad grammar<3