🍵FRIENDS FOR

Then... Giyuu kissed Zenitsu's forehead...

The darkness, Pain, Anger and Jealousy surrounded Tanjiro once again...

Then...Giyu looked at Zenitsu and grabbed his chin and looked at his face...

Their faces are close at each other and...

~Tanjirou's POV~

I was just focusing on Kanao until...I stopped looking at her when Zenitsu suddenly stood up from his chair and walked away...I didn't noticed that I haven't focused on my Teacher's class...

That is when I smelled...Blood...I looked at my surroundings to see where the blood was coming from and that is when I saw the puddles of blood in Zenitsu's place (In where Zenitsu was sitting)...Then I saw some droplets of blood coming from his palm...

I got worried but before I could follow him, He already left the room...So I immediately stood up and also left the room...

When I got out of the room, I didnt see him anywhere...But I wasn't too late to find him...Cause the droplets of blood can tell me where he is...(Why didn't he just used his sense of smell ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

I followed the droplets immediately and it was heading to the rooftop...

I ran and ran to where the rooftop is and just focused on the droplets...

'How can he be so fast...?! He just left the room before me in only just 6 seconds! He can't ran this fast! He's actually the slowest runner in this school tho...'

I go out of my thoughts and kept running...

10 seconds later...I finally reached the 5th floor (Aka The rooftop floor)...

but then...

I saw...

Giyuu...Hugging Zenitsu...

Then Giyuu held his chin to turn Zenitsu's face to him...

They're faces are close...

I felt...Broken...

Since...I'm already heart broken...
I don't want to make it worse by watching them...Kissing...

I ran away and went outside to have fresh air and let out all of my feelings by walking...And maybe...Crying...

Since it's recess time...I have 30 minutes to calm down...

~Giyuu's POV~

I was relaxing here in the rooftop when I heard and saw Zenitsu (My BFF) Running and crying...He almost fell down when I catched him...

I hugged him and asked him what happened...

He just looked...Emotionless...
His face was just laying in my chest...
Then...That is when I noticed that...His hands were bleeding...

(The part when Tanjirou came)

I hugged him tightly to comfort him...
Only to him I can be this soft...And also Sabito ofcourse...

I held his chin...

(Tanjirou ran away)

And...

I wiped his tears away

I looked him in his eyes straight...

Giyuu: "Now, Tell me what happened...Y'know...As your best friend, I can't let you have these problems without me or our help...And we also promised each other that we won't hide any problems or secrets...I don't want you to worry me so...TALK and TELL me..."