🍵CHANGE

Giyuu: That's fine with me...Nobody knows except you guys about me and Sabito dating anyway...Plus...

When the day I told you everything about Zenitsu in the clinic room,

Earlier that day, When I was hugging Zenitsu, I saw Tanjirou at the door of the rooftop, He seems pretty jealous...So I decided to kissed Zenitsu's forehead... *Evil smile*

Nezuko: OoooOo~ Ahaha! Nice one Giyuu-san! Well...Let's continue this when Onii-chan came into Zenitsu's house! Wait- ... *Continue explaining about the plan*

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

-After School-

Kaigaku's POV

I, Nezuko, and the others were walking out of the school gate when we saw Tanjirou and Kanao...

I and Nezuko looked at each other and nod...

Kaigaku: Uhhh- Guys, Go home first, we will follow you...

Zenitsu: Huh-? Uhh- where are you two going?

I didn't answer and looked at the others...More like signaling them to make Zenitsu just go home before making us stop Infront of Tanjirou...

Sabito: Oh! Uhh- Zenitsu! How 'bout we go to a Cafe before going home? It'll help you not to get stressed when we got home! You also need to do many things when we got home soo~

Zenitsu: W-what-? I-i-

Sabito: Oohhhh won't you look at the time! The cafe will ganna close soon and we don't want to waste our time chit-chatting here don't we? Now let's gu!

Zenitsu: B-BUT THE CAFE OPENS FOR 24 HOURS!

Sabito dragged Zenitsu to the cafe along with the others...

I sighed and looked at Nezuko...

Nezuko: Let's do this...I'm gonna ask Kanao for help with my Math and Science homework while you asking my brother if he could help Zenitsu with the mask...Plus...I do need help from that 2 subjects ⁷-⁷...

I chuckled a bit which made her blush a little bit...

We both walked towards them and...

Interrupted them in their ENDLESS conversation (◕ᴗ◕✿)...

Kaigaku: Uhm- Hey Tanjirou!

Tanjirou: Oh hi Kaigaku-san! Do you...Need something?

Kaigaku: Uhmm- I was wondering if...You can help Zenitsu making the designs and what would be the look of the mask that was gonna use for...Something...

Nezuko: And! Uhmm- I also need you Kanao-san~ I need help with my 2 difficult subjects! I also need help with my homework...

Kanao: Uhhh- sure! What are the-

Nezuko: MATH AND SCIENCE! (ㆁωㆁ)

Kanao: Ohh...Sure!

Kaigaku: Is that okay if you can help ZenZen?

I swear...I saw Tanjirou blushed at that nickname!

Tanjirou: Uhhh- s-sure...

Kaigaku: Ahhh thanks!

Tanjirou: Mhm...

Kaigaku: Soo...Are you gonna...Will you come to our house with me now orr---

Tanjirou: Oh! Well- I'll go home with Kanao and--

Nezuko: No need! Hehe- I've already called our driver! So go help ZenZen with da mask ÒwÓ

Tanjirou: I-i...