🍵SCARF

Alright... Let's speed up a bit... I wanna go to the present era already lol... ~

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

Zenitsu's POV

12 months have passed since that Christmas day... I noticed that... I'm slowly getting bad lucks every. Single. DAY...

I'm starting to get tired of this life tbh... But.. Thinking of Aniki... He always inspires me... And that's how I get my motivation to stand up and fight.

I also noticed that the others were slowly avoiding me... I don't know what I did but... It hurts... I can't stand the fact that they're ignoring me...

But... These persons... They... Well, they're the only ones who are sometimes here for me... Especially whenever I need someone the most... They're always here to comfort me... They're Inosuke, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Aoi, Yuishiro, Tamayo and Giyuu...

They knew that I like no... They knew that I LOVE Tanjirou...  but... We think that he likes Kanao... They're trying to separate the two of them but... It's impossible...

They do things with each other... They go to missions together, Tanjirou's starting to ignore us, They'll clean together, chat with each other to morning till night...

*Sigh*

If he knows how I feel... If he only knows what I've been going through because of what relationship they had...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinobu's POV

3 months ago... While we're spying on Tanjirou and Kanao, Zenitsu told me that he's starting to feel strange... His stomach and throat feel burning he said... I touched his forehead and knew that he had a fever so we brought him to the infirmary room.

The second day, he started to feel sicker... His stomach hurts so much, His throat feels like burning, His head is getting dizzy and his body is burning like hell...

He started to look pale that day... And we're starting to get nervous... On the third day, He felt 10× worse than before... That he started to throw up blood and...                petals...

After he threw up, we found out that... He has this dangerous disease....

Zenitsu has Hanahaki Disease...

We didn't let everyone know about this... We just did it for Zenitsu. He doesn't want everyone to get worried...

Months have passed, Everything is getting worse. We're not letting them see Zenitsu.. He had become more thin and pale... Some were asking where Zenitsu was but we'll just ignore them until they leave..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>~

NO ONE'S POV

{ December 23, 2022 }
The sun has risen.

Snow can be seen everywhere ... Hardening tree branches, Trees covered with thick snow, Frozen waters *sigh* And the demon slayers still need to go and fight demons huh. Nice..

Everyone got up and put on a scarf. They drank hot water, coffee, or hot chocolate and waited for their mission.

While they're waiting,

Inosuke, Aoi, Yuishiro, Tamayo, Shinobu, Giyuu, and Mitsuri went to visit Zenitsu.

When they got to the private infirmary room, They saw Zenitsu...