𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

PRACTICE ENDED and you told kageyama to go home without you again

PRACTICE ENDED and you told kageyama to go home without you again. he nodded in response and walked with hinata, who is riding his bike. you bid your goodbyes and head towards iwaizumi.

before heading to the opposite direction you turned your head around to see sugawara and daichi seems to be talking about your relationship with iwaizumi, while nishinoya was pointing thumbs up your way wishing you good luck, for whatever reason.

"let's go, i'm taking you to a bakery. i'm craving for something sweet," he smiled at you and you nodded in response. you both headed to the bus stop, the journey was filled with small talks about your day and little laughters. the bus soon arrived and you entered first, followed by him right behind you.

it was packed, and there were no seats left so you both had to stood up and held on the handrail. iwaizumi was right next to you. more people got on the bus and everybody was squeezed together. you suddenly felt a hand placed on your shoulder, you turned around and realised it was iwaizumi. he made his arms around your shoulder and stood closer to you.

you felt your body heat up and blush rushed up to your cheeks. you were afraid to make eye contact, you didn't know how to look at his face at this moment. your heart was beating so fast.

you mentally told yourself to calm down and breathe slowly. iwaizumi took notice of that and smiled to himself, saving the image of your blushed face into the back of his mind. a soft red hue eventually crept up to his face as well.

the bus finally stopped and you both hopped off. you both walked a little and finally arrived at the bakery. he opened the door for you and let you in. you eyed the bakery with your mouth slightly agape.

"this place is so cute, hajime!" you exclaimed as you both sat down at a table next to the window. "i know, that's why i brought you." he chuckled.

the waitress came and asked for your order. "one strawberry cheesecake, please, and i would like a hot chocolate." he said and his eyes darted to you. "one blueberry cheesecake, and iced coffee for me." you smiled and the waitress returned with a warm smile while picking up both their menus and head back to the kitchen.

"didn't know you like coffee, you look more of a milk person." hajime said. "well, you look more of a tea person," you shrugged and he laughed. "well, you never know." he said. there was silence in the air, but it wasn't uncomfortable. you stared out the window and take in a deep breath.

"the sun is setting, the sky looks really pretty," you said with your finger pointing at the sky. "yeah, looks really pretty," he responded, his eyes never leaving your face. you turned to find that he had his hand resting on his chin, his eyes staring at you with a small grin on his face.

you shook your head at how silly he was. the desserts  and drinks finally came and you both took pictures of the food to post on instagram story.