𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭

"I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM

"I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM." hinata declared and left. after beating two other teams a few days ago, today's opponent is johzenji high. they seemed to be a happy and cheerful team, and the captain was surprisingly an eye candy.

karasuno waited outside of the court for hinata. the match is starting in twenty minutes but hinata was still nowhere to be seen. "i'll go get him." you announced and dashed off to the men's bathroom.

down the hall to the men's bathroom, you saw tooru and iwaizumi, as well as ushijima towering over hinata. you walked over slowly and heard hinata and ushijima's conversation.

"we're going to best you and go to nationals." hinata spluttered. ushijima stared him down, his expression was stoic. "say that to my face when you've actually done it." the male with olive hair replied, obviously looking down on your underclassmen.

every step you took was filled with rage. there's no way this guy just spoke that way to your teammates. you approached then and your presence was noticed by oikawa and iwaizumi, who moved aside to let you pass between them.

"hinata, let's get going. match is starting." you called out to him with a soft smile. hinata nodded and went ahead, walking past you. you took a step forward and apologised to ushijima. "i'm so sorry for him, he just blabbers wherever he goes to whoever." you faked a smile.

"oh, that's fine." he simply answered. "but, the way you speak to my junior isn't fine, ushiwaka." your smile dropped, and you shot an intense glare at him. it seemed as if a dark aura was appearing on the outlines of your body. you've always had a soft spot for hinata and kageyama, so you would jump in to fight with whoever that picked on them. the male in front of you was taken aback, not knowing what to say.

his teammates had approached him and he opened his mouth to speak but you spoke first before he could. "he's right, we're going to beat you and go to nationals. so the next time i hear you disrespect my teammates again, i won't hesitate to put you in your place." you stared at him expressionless, eyes unwavering.

he was speechless, and you saw his teammate, a certain redhead, took a step forward and stared at you. "see you around, wakatoshi." you smiled and walked away, catching up with hinata. 

"did... did she just picked a fight with... ushiwaka?" tooru cooed, snickering along with iwaizumi as they stared a ushijima's shocked expression. "that's my girl," iwaizumi muttered under his breath. he was proud to say the least.

"their team is weird, every single one of them are weirdos, even their manager. though i think she's really pretty," satori shook his head and rambled.

entering the court room, everyone immediately got in position. unexpectedly, johzenji played really well, though they were super reckless and carefree. you watched attentively, tour teammates were starting to get riled up and panicky.

a ball was coming from their captain's spike, and kageyama jumped. thankfully the ball was blocked, but kageyama turned around and showed his bloody nose. you and tsukishima stifled a laugh. "your nose is bleeding, we'll substitute you for now." coach ukai announced.

"my nose isn't bleeding!" kageyama argued. "me when i lie." you whispered to tsukishima. "let's go kageyama. we're going to the infirmary." you told him while handing him tissues to wipe his nose. he held it on his bleeding nose to make sure the bleeding will stop momentarily.

you walked him to the infirmary and the nurse handed you an ice pack. you thanked her and held in on tobio's nose, hoping to stop the bleeding as soon as possible. "you should calm down a little. when you panic, it messes up your play." you said.

"yeah, sorry." he mumbled, trying not to move much. after about ten minutes the bleeding finally stopped, and you both quickly left the infirmary and head back to the court. sugawara was on the court, replacing kageyama.

soon enough, kageyama went back and they won the first set. you cheered them on and the second match begins in no time. again, mistakes were made by the freshman duo but thankfully daichi was there to cover it up. soon enough, the match ended with karasuno winning both sets.

leaving the court, you and the rest of the team headed to the court where aoba johsai was playing against date tech. you sat next to the third years. "tomorrow we're playing against wakutani." you mentioned to the team. "wakutani? i've never heard of them." hinata turned around to face you.

"i heard they have a little giant on the team." you smiled. you watched as the boy's eyes gleamed in excitement before turning his attention back to the current match. "iwa- chan!" bam! another spike passed through the three man block. you smiled proudly, watching the ace scoring the last point and winning the first set.

"whoa, your little boyfriend is really intimidating." sugawara teased. "he's not my boyfriend." you replied shyly. "not yet!" tanaka chimed in and laughed. you stared at iwaizumi who wiped his sweat with his towel. he stared up at the bleachers and immediately saw you. his eyes beamed and he smiled. you gave him a small wave and he waved back.

the whistle blew, signifying that the match will resume. they went back on the court and won against date tech. once the match had ended, everyone left the bleachers and head outside, but you approached the team and iwaizumi.

"good match, iwa- chan!" you teased. "don't call me that." he chuckled. "did your team make it to the quarter finals, y/n- chan?" tooru questioned. you nodded in response. "we did. we're going to play against wakutani tomorrow." you smiled.

"we're going to thrash your team soon, y/n- chan." oikawa snickered. "want me to put you in your place too?" you crossed your arms. "i cant believe you picked a fight with ushiwaka!" oikawa laughed. "well, he picked on hinata." you shrugged. you turned your attention to kunimi and kindaichi.

"i would've done the same for kageyama too." you said with an intense stare, as if giving them a warning. "hey! don't pick on my teammates." iwaizumi wrapped his arms around your shoulder and walked away with you. your phone started ringing in your pocket and you quickly picked it up.

"y/n, we're leaving. hurry up." daichi said on the other line. you said okay and hung up. "sorry iwa, i have to go. see you later alright?" you said and he nodded. you tiptoed and have him a head pat before scurrying off.