𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

YOU SIGHED AND RESTED your head on your desk

YOU SIGHED AND RESTED your head on your desk. the class reps had sent out a survey paper asking every student in your class what they would prefer to do for the school festival. you groaned in frustration.

everyone had already handed in their answer sheets back to the class rep, so you just simply picked one of the three choices and handed it back to her.

students were whispering and talking while packing their bags after the dismissal bell rang. "attention, everyone." the class rep stood in front of the class room, hands clasped together.

"based on the majority of the votes, our activity for the school festival will be..." everyone anticipated for the answer. "onigiri stall with maid and butler costumes!" she cheered. everyone in the classroom jumped a little, getting pretty excited.

"but, only two girls and two boys will be on the stall. and for this year, it'll be mabuchi-kun, hanami-kun, sakura-chan and kuzimin- chan." she declared. you ignored her words until you realised your name was mentioned. "what? me?" you asked, a little bewildered.

the class rep nodded her head and smiled. "yes. i'll go get the costume and ingredients tomorrow. let's look forward to the festival this year, yeah?" she smiled and your classmates agreed, leaving the classroom. you sighed and slumped your back again.

you dragged your feet to the gym, monitoring the boys' practice. "why the long face?" yamaguchi asked and sat next to you. "it's my turn this year." you sighed. he raised an eyebrow. "what?" he asked a little confused. "ah, i'm going to be representing our class stall for the festival." you rubbed the back of your head nervously.

"oh really? what's your class doing?" he asked in excitement. "well... onigiri stall." you simply stated. his eyebrows raised. "why are you so sad about it?" he inquired. "i... i have to wear a maid costume. i dont... exactly like them." you muttered, but tsukishima heard you.

"you? as a maid? you'd be great to serve our king since you're close with him." he snickered. "tsukishima shut up." you rolled your eyes at the tall blonde. "well, don't be too sad about it. i'm sure you'll look great." yamaguchi smiled and gave you a thumbs up before leaving to practice his serves.

you sighed and excused yourself to the storage room. you took out your phone to see that you've received a text from the group chat with your training camp friends.

literal gods + y/n is a simp

science dork🤩:
so daichi invited us
to karasuno next week

y/n is a simp:
how come?

bokubro🦉:
cuz ur school is having
a festival ????

y/n is a simp:
and how do YOU know
that ??? 😐😐

science dork🤩:
we have a vbc leader
group chat
daichi told us to come