𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

"HAJIME," your voice woke him up from his daydream

"HAJIME," your voice woke him up from his daydream. "do you think there will be a shooting star tonight?" the innocence in your voice made him soft.

"i don't know, y/n. do you want there to be one?" he sat up, arms wrapped around his knees, his eyes staring at you. you nodded in response. "i've never seen one. i really hope there is one tonight," your eyes never leaving the sky.

"are you excited to go to tokyo?" he uttered. you nodded your head. "yes, i haven't been to tokyo in so long, ever since i moved back to miyagi." your eyes drifted to hajime's, resting your head on the back of your hand which was supported by your knees.

he sighed and stared intently into your brown eyes. "do you really have to go?" his voice came out sounding needy. you shifted in your sitting position and placed your hand on top of his. "you know i have to. i'm their only manager after the previous one quit. and i want to be there for my team." you gave him a light squeeze.

he placed his hand on top of yours and nodded understandingly. "plus, we need all the training we could use right now. after all, we're going to defeat all of you and go to nationals, you know?" you teased and send a wink his way.

you sucked in a deep breath and exhaled. "this is relaxing!" you announced with hands in the air. a small laughter escaped his lips, his voice was low and raspy. "yeah, i know. i come here often." he copied your actions and breathe out a deep sigh, feeling his chest get lighter.

he lay down on the short grassy field and motioned you to lay on his arm. you did as you were told and both you and hajime stared up at the starry night sky that was accompanied by the moon.

"that one over there looks like the big dipper." you stated and pointed your finger to the constellation. "oh yeah it does. but look at that one over there, i think it might be orion." hajime told with his finger pointing to the constellation on the further right.

you both spent the night talking about constellations and conspiracy theories, to which hajime accidentally let it slipped his mouth that oikawa have a weird obsession towards aliens and ufo.

both of you sat up, staring up at the sky while you were leaning into hajime's arms. "i like this, hajime." you snuggled up closer onto his side, your left hand rested on top of his chest. his breathing was steady. "me too. i like having you close to me," he murmured and sniff your hair, admiring the floral scent that was inhaled into his nostrils.

"you know, it's getting pretty late. i should take you home." he muttered as you broke away from his hug. you caught his gaze and stared into his green eyes. "yeah... we probably should." you mumbled as your body leaned in closer to his, while his hand slowly crept up to your cheek, then he brought them down to lift your chin up to face him.

he inched closer to your face, "may i?" he asked in a low voice, almost sounding like a whisper. you nodded your head, and he closed up the gap between you two.

your eyes widened in shock. his warm lips crashed against yours, and his thumb caressed your cheek. your hands were pressed against his chest, you could feel his heart thumping loudly. you could say the same for yourself.

you felt butterflies flutter in your stomach and your heart was about to explode any time soon. your knees and limbs were weak. his lips felt just how you have expected them to. it was a soft press, you both felt really nervous and hesitant. and it felt just right.

right under the moonlight and starry night sky. you pull away from the kiss to catch your breath, then slowly pulling in again as your lips slightly brushed, hovering inches apart before connecting them together again. it felt pure and innocent.

an innocent kiss that ignites their bodies with his hand cupping your face. gradually you both pulled away from the kiss, blush obviously plastered across both of your faces.

he stood up and held out his hand to help you up. you took his hand in yours and lifted yourself up with one hand, holding the tulips in your other. you dusted off the back of your shorts and tucked your hair behind your ear trying to avoid instant eye contact, feeling heat rushed up to your cheeks.

"you're adorable, you know that?" hajime stammered, covering his face with his hand, trying to get rid of the blush on his face. you laughed at his action. "stargazing was such a great idea." you assured him. he removed his hand and gave you a head pat. "let me walk you home." he replied.

the road home was quiet and comforting. you have your tulips in one hand and your other hand linked in with his. you rested your head on his toned bicep as you guys walked, eventually arriving at the front gate of your house.

you unlinked your arms and took a few steps forward, you stood there and faced him. his face was still flushed with embarrassment and he gave you a shy smile. "thank you for tonight, hajime." you stammered, starting to feel self aware.

he took a few steps forward and pulled you into his arms. his hand caressed your head softly. your hands made their way down to wrap themselves around his waist. you listened as his heartbeat thumped against his chest.

"take care of yourself in tokyo, okay? don't get sick and stay hydrated." his voice was low. "i'm going to miss you." he grunted and pulled you closer into him. you hummed in response and did the same, pressing yourself closer to him and sniffing up the whim of his scent.

"i will, hajime. i'll text you first thing every morning." you told him and eventually pulled away from the hug. "okay. goodnight, blossom." he bid goodbye and watched you enter your house, making sure to only start walking away when you made it into your house and closed the door behind you.