Chapter Eight- Sad Story

This was my first time seeing a guy cry. It was weird.

"Shawn?" I called him.

He looked up at me; his eyes were red and watery. His face and knees were wet with tears. I run over to him immediately hugging him, trying to comfort him. I blushed when I realised I was hugging a guy not a girl. I was about to pull away when he hugged me back.

"What happened?" I asked him, it was hard to talk because I was so close to him.

"My Aunt, she told me that because of me my parents died, because of me everyone's going to die."

"Wait your parents...died?"

"Yeah, some immortals killed them and those immortals were sent by John."

I gasped. "John did that?"

"Yeah, he did."

"It's okay." I said to him. "It wasn't your fault."

He cried a bit longer and then he finally pulled away from the warm hug.

"Thanks." He smiled as he wiped the remaining tears off of his face.

We sat in the room for about an hour, talking about each other's life. He was really nice and sensitive. It was the first time I met a boy like him. Most guys wouldn't ever show there feelings like that to someone. I felt close to him, like a best friend as we shared things. We laughed and cried. It was nice. To let out my feelings those were held in. I felt so much better discussing them.

After a while we were called downstairs to eat and we walked down together. We ate dinner and went to sleep right away because Shawn said we were going to leave after breakfast. The next morning I woke up at 8 and I brushed my teeth. I went to Shawn's room and opened the door and Shawn was still asleep.

He looked really hot when he was sleeping. I wanted to climb into bed beside him so bad but of course I wasn't going to do that. I was walking out of the room and then he woke up.

"Katherine?" He groaned.

I turned around and looked at him. He was shirtless at the time and I could perfectly see his well defined stomach. I stared at it for a while before looking back up at him. His hair was messed up and he looked so hot.

"Um...I was just here to see if you were awake." I told him.

"Okay. Wait for me here." He patted down on the bed.

I awkwardly sat down on his bed whilst he went to brush his teeth. I thought about how he looked when he was like that. I had never seen a better looking guy then him. He came returned, this time wearing a shirt.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast which was almost made when we came downstairs and then we started to pack up our things. At around 11 am we left Daisy's house. We were travelling by feet again. This time the number of breaks decreased, maybe because we were well rested and well fed.

It had been about 3-4 hours since we had been walking back to heart of New York City and then Shawn started making me run because he said someone was following us and he had sensed it before too. He said we were trying to find this man who has this power of teleporting. He could teleport us closer to our destination, my home.

We stopped at an empty looking warehouse and when we went inside of it a person was in there already. It was a male, in about his late 30's. He smiled at us politely. Was he the man that was going to teleport us?

"Where's Andrew?" Shawn asked him.

"He's somewhere, tied up. Don't worry I haven't killed him, yet."

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Kay I know like short chapter but I'll upload again soon. Hope you guys are liking the story! Please VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!!! I really want to hear your comments!

Jasmin<3

P.S: Only a few more chapters left. It's not that long of a story...