Chapter One

Chapter One

He punched me hard on the stomach. I stumbled back and tried to kick him but it seemed almost impossible. I found a piece of wood on the ground near me. I picked it up and used it to block his hits. I was having a hard time dodging his attacks. He grabbed the stick out of my hand and punched me again. I kicked him on the stomach, sending him flying backwards. But, at incredible strength, he came back at me and pushed me with such strength that it had me questioning the existence of the supernatural. I arched in pain as my back hit the rough surface of a tree. I didn't even have the chance to move when he hit me again on the stomach making me cough out blood. My vision began to blur out and I was having issues regaining my posture. God, I should have taken some fighting lessons...

He hit me straight on the mouth. The sweet, metallic flavour of my own blood remained in my mouth as I fell down to the ground. I felt my breathe weaken. Was this the end? I look up at him; he was smirking down at me. He was wearing a black mask to cover his face. I saw his bright, emerald green eyes for the first time, I felt completely compelled to their beauty.

"Sweet dreams, Princess," he whispered in my ear, with a voice that sounded crueler than hell.

All of a sudden, I felt an extreme, excruciating sharp pain in my abdomen. Had he stabbed me? The pain was worse than anything I had felt before, it was unbearable. I was numb, horrified and deathly afraid. I felt warm liquid, which must have been my blood, soak my gorgeous dress. Before I knew it my vision went blank and everything disappeared into the darkness...

-------

Okay guys this is another new story. But with this story I will promise to upload faster beacuse I know exactly what to write. So vote and comment! I'll upload the next part soon!