Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I was going to have a heart attack. Me marry him? It's not like I was going to object but he was pure evil! I can't believe he asked me to marry him! I don't even love him! I promised myself that I'll only marry the one I love.

"No" I whisper.

"What did you say?" He was pretty mad but I didn't care.

I'd rather die then marry him and I told him that. He became more furious.

"Why? I have money, I'm handsome and I'll keep give you everything you ever wanted!" He yelled.

I noted that, it was true he was handsome and he had lots of money but I still wasn't going to marry him.

"I don't care about that. I'll only marry the one I love. And love is not about things." I yell back at him.

"Oh so it's about love is it?" John asks.

"Yeah it is."

"Then I'll make you love me." He demanded.

"It's not like that. You can't make someone love you. They have to fall in love with you there self."

"Go to sleep." He yelled harshly.

I did. I went to my room and lay down on the comfy bed. What did I do? That was my first time being so mean to someone and it was my first yelling at someone. How could I have been so mean? I yawn and close my eyes. I felt so sleepy.

A few hours later

I woke up happily. Last night I had a wonderful dream that I was a Princess and that a Prince came and saved me. It was really sweet but then I remembered. I was in hell right now. No point thinking about heaven now. I had to escape, I can't stay here. He'll kill me! He was absolutely crazy!

I go to the washroom and find a new toothbrush, toothpaste and some more clothing. I brush my teeth and then combed my messy hair. I looked at the clothes he got for me. There were 2 tees, another dress but this time a casual one, skinny jeans, a short skirt and a sweater.

I knew for sure that they were going to fit me and it was freaky. How did he know my size? I still think about that as I took a shower. Maybe when I was unconscious he measured me? Or got a maid to do it for him? No he probably did it himself. I shiver at the thought.

I get out quickly and change into the pink and white tee and the pink short skirt. I walk out of my room consciously. No one was in the hallway and I couldn't see John either. I run downstairs and I see keys to some Infiniti. I grab them and go outside.

I smile at the brightness of the sun. It's been so long since I've been outside. I hurry and try to find the car but I ended finding a dozen of them. All of them were from expensive companies. I look for an Infiniti. I find an Infiniti car it was an all new 2011 Infiniti M. I hop into the car.

The car was so luxurious on the inside with its cozy leather seats and all. All of a sudden the car roared into life. I jumped in surprise. What the hell! I screamed into my head. I hadn't even put in the keys yet!

I look into the keyhole but there were no keys there. So how did it start? Before I knew it the car began moving. I panicked and my hand found its way to the handle, I try pulling it but it seemed to be locked. I open the lock and try again but it didn't work. My heart beat was going up by the second. I look outside, hoping to see someone but there wasn't any one there. There was no one out there to help me.

I look at the speed meter; the car was going way too fast! It was going more than 120 kilometres an hour! The car was going down a straight lane that led to...I don't know where. I tried hitting the breaks a couple of times but it didn't work also. Tears streamed down my face. What was happening? Then I remembered emergency breaks. Please God, please let this work! I pull it but maybe God wasn't with me because it didn't work. The car was still running.

Was I going to die?

I couldn't. This can't be the end of my life, it just can't. I see a brick wall ahead about 15 seconds away. I close my eyes tightly, preparing to die.

---------------------------

What's going to happen? Is she going to die? Is she going to live? What's up with the car? Read the next part to find out.

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN