Chapter Nine- New Powers

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I took so long for posting this! I hope you guys like this chapter. In my opinion this chapter is more for guys since there's like two fighting scenes. Anyways vote and comment!

Jasmin<3

----------------------

 Chapter Nine- New Powers

Killed him? What did he mean?

"But I thought I should kill you first."

With that the guy came directly at Shawn and started attacking him. Shawn was attacking back too. But I was scared that Shawn was going to die but none of them seemed hurt. I walked around the place, trying to find a weapon I could use to injure the guy. I found a crow bar and I was about to pick it up but then hands wrapped around my waist, tightly.

I turned my head around and came face to face with the person holding me. It was the guy who was fighting Shawn. I tried to push him off but it didn't work at all. I used my nails to scratch him and pinch him but he held me tighter, making it hard for me to breath.

"Let go of her." Shawn growled.

"Well that's not going to happen. She has to die." He said in a serious tone.

"I said let go of her or else." Shawn warned his eyes were almost glowing with fury.

"Or what are you going to do?" The guy teased, breaking his seriousness.

Shawn growled again before jumping on the guy. The guy let go of me in surprise and I hit the floor with a low thud. I began to immediately crawl away. Shawn punched him in the stomach a couple of times and the guy began to cough blood. I threw Shawn the crowbar and Shawn stabbed him with it so hard it went through the guy's skin. I closed my eyes at the sight.

"Come on, quick. More are coming on the way."

I shook my head and tried to focus on our main goal. We ran across the warehouse, trying to find Andrew. We looked in different rooms and possible place where he might have been and we couldn't find him. I walked to a door that seemed oddly suspicious and tried opening it but it wouldn't open. It was as if it was locked or something. I called Shawn and told him about the door. He came and kicked the door open. Inside was a guy tied up. In my head I thought he was enemy and I was almost ready to fight him but then Shawn yelled. "Andrew!"

I ran to the guy and attempted to untie the rope. After that we heard noises outside the door.

"They're here." I said stating the obvious.

"Yes they are. Andrew I know you might feel tired right now but you have to do this. This is the matter of the future." Shawn said quickly.

Andrew nodded and made us hold hands as he shut his eyes and did his thing. After a while of chanting there was bright white light. I felt as light as a feather. I couldn't see anything but it felt as though I was in heaven. I could only see a bright white light and a light shimmer of gold light. When my eyes we were normal again I saw we were at some kind of creek. I looked around my surroundings, looking for Shawn. He was on the grass beside me, looking up at the sky.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I'm just a bit tired but let's get going." He got up and started walking.

He seemed so smart, he knew exactly knew where to go. I felt a little weird like power was pouring into my body. Was it the after affects teleporting? I stopped Shawn and I told him what I felt. He said that I might be going through the change. I looked at him curiously for almost a minute and then I remembered. I am to become an immortal and I might be changing into one right now. He told me to sit down on the grass and he asked me every little while how I felt.

After a few minutes the weird feeling finally stopped. I looked at Shawn and gave him a look. He gave me a look that said "Go ahead try something". I got up and tried to run, it was the first thing that came to mind. I was extremely fast, way faster than normal. But I couldn't really control my legs. They just moved by them selves.

I tried to get used to the speed but it extremely hard to do. I tried to stop but I end up hitting a tree. It didn't really hurt but it kind of mad me mad that Shawn was laughing.

I gave him a mad face and then ran straight at him. He and I fell down. I blushed. I was on top of him and he took the pain of the fall, not me. I got up off of him and asked him for help. He told me that this is what it's going to be like all the time.

I sighed. It was hard being an immortal. Not what I had expected. He told me a few tips of how to control my self. I finally sort of got the hang of it and I was extremely happy.

"Oh wow! I'm so fast!" I practically yelled in excitement.

"Yeah that's right, now let's run."

We were now running and I was almost the same speed as him. I felt happy that I was fast because now it'll be easier for him. We ran for a long time and I didn't feel tired but I was kind of sweating, a little bit.

A few days after

We had been running for a few days now and we were starved. We ran out of food and were lacking money. We hadn't entered any sort of city yet. It was just houses, farms or grass lands. Shawn said in just an hour we'll reach a city and we'll get something to eat. After a long, boring and tiring hour we finally reached some city. There we walked around, looking for a nice place to eat. We found a burger store and ate.

"So, how long to get to my house?" I asked him.

"It'll take a day, two at the most."

"Really, that's so soon!" My eyes widened in happiness.

"Yeah" He smiled.

We were walking through the city because it would look weird if we were running. A lot of people were looking at us weirdly. Probably because we looked like we were running away. Or we probably looked messed up; dirty and sweaty. We walked and walked, for a long time. Before I knew it we were back in a forest type of area again.

"A forest, again?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's actually a short cut this way." He told me.

"Oh."

"Wait." He stopped me. "I think someone's here. No there's more than one person. It's a group of people."

"Maybe they're just random people walking through the forest?" I suggested.

"Maybe? But I don't think so. These people are immortals."

"What!" As I said that a group of 4 or 5 males came in view.

The men looked like they were here for a killing. They had cheesy grins on their faces and they looked really strong. I could almost imagine the 6 packs underneath their tight t-shirts.

"Get behind me." Shawn told me.

"No, you can't fight all those people!"

"Don't worry I can do it." Shawn went forward and all the guys attacked him at once.

It wasn't fair! Five against one! I felt mad and I wanted to help. I felt this weird warm feeling in my chest. The guys were beating him up and Shawn was barely fighting back. I wanted to help him. My stomach jumped each time they kicked or punched Shawn.

I felt the burning sensation again and this time it was stronger. All of a sudden the feeling took control of me and I saw a fire start. The fire was going towards the group of five guys at an in incredibly fast speed. The fire touched them all one by one but for some reason it didn't go on Shawn.

The guys started to burn and scream. I felt mad, like insanely mad. Shawn came to me and told me to stop but I didn't. I really hate those guys! They hurt Shawn! Shawn jumped and knocked me down. The fire slowly began disappearing...

---------

Kay that's the end of the chapter. Did you like it? I hope so. I'm so sad because the comments and votes are getting lesser and lesser :(

So please remember to click the vote button and add a quick comment!

Jasmin<3