𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒚 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆...

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊)   
              𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎
Lovelyblackdove13 𝒂𝒏𝒅 who_is_you7
            (𝑮𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕)
                     3rd POV

Katsuki woke up in a big room and a little girl laying next to him. "Good morning Eri," He says as he shakes the little girl. "Morning Suki" "How did you sleep" "I don't know...fine I guess..." Katsuki looks at her, smiles, and gets up. Then someone starts to unlock the cage, Eri was already ready to run from the cage so as the person opened the kage she ran through. She saw all the doors open so she ran as quickly as possible. (Y'all know the scene in the anime where Deku goes on patrol and meets Eri, I'm not explaining that)

So it all happened and the person bought Eri back to her room. "I-I'm so sorry please don't hurt me" "No Eri i wont hurt you but i will give another Quirk to your big brother...Heh.." He says as he throws Eri to a bed and goes to grab Katsuki. "NO CHISAKI GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Katsuki screams at him. "Don't worry I was joking, he will just get a special beating" CHISAKI says with a evil grin. Katsuki looks at him with fear in his eyes. He then sees a door...What they are opened!?? Katsuki gets an idea as Chisaki is getting closer to him. He runs to Eri and grabs her. "Eri it's time we escape" He whispers. "R-really?" Eri asks as Katsuki picks her up. 

As he grabbed Weight he flew ran through the door and then flew through the small window. He was flying 10 minutes until something shocked him, it was the shocking things Chisaki gave him so he couldn't escape. "Argh-" He said while in pain. "Suki? Are you okay?" "Yes I'm go....d" "S-suki?" "Yes pr..prince...ss?" "Why are we falling?" "What?" Katsuki looks down. "Oh no...My wings aren't working...." He says as they are falling, Katsuki gets Eri off her back, hugs her with his arms and then wings, and they fall. Luckily they fell on the UA ground next to Class 2A and 2B. 

Katsuki didn't hear anything but just a bunch of "Tf", "Who is he" and then someone said. "Wait is that Eri?!?!" It was Deku and Aizawa who had just come. Katsuki had some bad injuries from the fall and Eri a few scars. The only thing Katsuki said was "𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒚 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆..."

                  ~𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅~
𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒃𝒆?

𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚☺︎︎