He's Not Dead?

Lmao I'm so tired rn bc I didn't sleep today lol.(but it's my fault, I watched Anime the whole time) And I changed Bakugou a bit. Anyway let's start.

Warning:
-Swearing
-Bad grammar

                       No POV
Katsuki woke up in a hospital room with 2 heroes, 1 green haired boy and a little girl. "Huh?...Where am I!" "A hospital room" Someone said. "You're All Might right?" "Yes but how do you know my name" "It doesn't matter...I hate you" "Why?" "Uncle isn't really dead he just looked dead when that green haired boy fought him"

"Uncle?" "Yes....I mean....Not anymore" "What do you mean?" "None of your concern...get out....All of you except for Eri and Eraser Head" "Why?" "No reason get out" "No you might be a villain" "I'm not a villain!" "Yea sure. Then why did you have Eri? Villain"

"I'm not a VILLAIN YOU USELESS HERO!" Katsuki started to glow purple, not purple as in fear but purple as in mix of red and blue(anger and sadness). All Might looked at Katsuki weird like he was some kind of weird creature. "Fine I'll leave" All Might said annoyed. "Good"

As he left Eri somehow teleported to Katsuki. "Suki suki what if he comes back" She said in excitement and a surprised face. "Eri your second quirk!...I knew that he was going to give you one when he took you away. But it's okay now we're free darling we're free from him and if he comes back I will protect you no mater what" He says to Eri forgetting Aizawa is there too."Uhh kid how old are you"

"What- oh shit you scared me. I'm 18 and she's 7" "Where are you from?" "Don't know......Lab...don't remember" "Wait did you say lab?" "Yea we were both there" "Ok and what were you doing there?" "Non ya business"

"Actually it is his business" "Who r u? You look like an ugly broccoli" "Ugh shut up you villain" "Suki is not a villain" "I know kid. Midoria stop being rood to him or i will expel you for a week" "Fine jeez" "Eri..Darling r u okay?" "I don't like it here" "I know Eri..I know" Eri hugs Katsuki tight because she's scared. "You won't leave me..like..Mama and daddy did r-right?" "No no of course not I would never. What made you think that?" "That big guy scared me" "You mean All Might? He's not gonna take me or you away okay. We will stay together." "Mhm" Katsuki calmed Eri down and she fell asleep on his shoulder

"Anyway can you please answer my question?" "Ok fine. We were both getting tested for bullets that could erase your quirk forever. And i mean forever. He gave me multiple quirks" "How many?" "I dunno. I think more than 7" "Did you say more than 7?"

"Duh I was in a lab what do you think" "Oh okay" "I was there with her, my little sister Eri. She has 2 quirks that are Revind and Teleportation" "What do they do?" "It *Explains*" (I'm lazy ok😭) "Interesting..And what did you mean when you said that Chisaki is your uncle and that he's not dead?" "And i meant it"

"He's not dead"

Ok so I want to thank you all for the support. I love you all so so so much ❤. Part 3 will be soon cause it's almost summer and school is ending in like 2 days now so i will try to do it as soon as i can.
And I'm making like 4 new other stories cuz I'm bored and I have no motivation. And should Aizawa adopt Eri and Bakugou or should these 2 stay alone, find Kota and be happy just them 3? Suggest in the comments.

Love you all❤❤

Byeee