Final scream

This took me months to write lmao

+I'm tired as hell

(Probably won't make any sense)

VERY VERY SHORT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

The LOV listened to the conversation. "Well, the boss said that we have to get that boy so let's follow them" Toga giggled. "Yea we made a deal with those fuckers and now let's betray them" Dabi responds. "Hmm," Shigaraki agreed. And soon they followed them into the house.

Still no one's POV but with class 1A

Everyone was following Bakugou further and further into the dark house. Screams were heard everyone was worried but Bakugou was the most worried but angry one which made some people terrified. 

Katsuki ran after the shadows not stopping. He heard a familiar voice. "I knew you would come back...I see you bought some friends" He laughed. "They're not my friends" "Oh really? I am surprised you started talking back now" "Where is Eri!" "There," He smirked and pointed to a cage where Eri was.

"ERI!" "KATSUKI!" She yelled. "NO, GO AWAY IT'S A TRAP" She continued. "...NO! HE WILL KILL YOU!!" She sobbed. "But I can't leave you here!" He felt something grab him...

"If you want a fight...THEN YOU'LL GET A FIGHT" Overhaul smiled.

(SKIPP TO WHERE BAKUGOU IS ABOUT TO KILL OVERHAUL)

"You made me suffer for so many years...I thought I couldn't fight until now. Look at you being all weak covered in blood. His eyes were blood-red slowly turning purple. "You...Will...Pay" His eyes turned purple and Overhaul started screaming. "AHHHHHHHHH" That was his final scream... Katsuki smiled and walked over to Eri simply breaking the cage Eri was in. "Now Eri we go back and-" Something hit him on the head...

TBC<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry it took this long but I was too busy.