Getting healed

Sorry for not updating we keep on going somewhere😐, I was feeling like a total failure, I have homework I gotta finish and we can't use our phones in school(Some shitty school rule)

And I changed Bakugou a bit- the pic above

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

       No One's POV

It was really quiet after what Katsuki said. He looked at the broccoli..'he seems really familiar' He thought. "Uh what is your name again broccoli" He ask. "1. I'm not a broccoli and 2. Why would you like to know" "Problem child just tell him your name" "Ugh fine. I'm Izuku Midoria..You" He says annoyed. "Katsuki...Katsuki...." "Spit it out!" "Well I'm Katsuki......W-wait" "What" "You said Izuku Midoria" "Duh are you deaf or something?"

 There was a long pause. "..D-deku?" "You..You" ''I'm sorry Izuku I-I'' He gets cut off. "Save it you little bitch..Who's the baby now huh? How does it feel? Tell me! How tf DOES IT FEEL!!!'' Katsuki flinches and as Deku screams at him. Katsuki realizes something. "How does it feel to be the bully?'' He looks at Deku smirking.

 He's still crying but you couldn't see his eyes just some black tears.

Eri and the two pro heroes back down and All Might quietly walks out the door(Yes I forgot to say he didn't actually go in the story before). So It's only Aizawa, Deku, Eri and Katsuki in the room now. Katsukis eyes turn Dark red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just a Quick thing for Katsukis Quirk Lamp(I will just explain the colors)

-Dark red(When he gets really mad) 

-Yellow(Happy)

-Red(Normal)

-Green(Disgust)

-Pink(Flustered)

-Dark pink(Embarrassed)

-Purple(Could kill you by one look)

-Light purple(Fear)

-Black(No emotion)

-Blue(Sad)

-Turquoise(Confused)

-White(Normal)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

    (Still No one's POV)

"Suki! Calm down!" Katsuki looks at her. It looks like he's calming down a little because his eyes are turning to the normal colors. Red and White but with a little bit of yellow and dark pink. "Thank you Kat" "Heh. What a monster. Hahahaha" Midoria starts to laugh at Katsuki. His eyes turn dark red again but with a little bit of purple.

Eris eyes widen as she realizes he got really really mad. "Oh no" Eri mumbles. (Just to add if the purple is combined with any of the colors it won't kill you just hurt you a little bit- Burn you, scratch you like a knife or make you feel like you just hit your head - like a headache - Just makes you feel pain)

Katsuki starts to laugh as Midoria falls to the ground. Eri runs to Katsuki to calm him down again. Aizawa was just confused and touched Midoria with his foot not wanting to have his hands dirty.(I'm sorry Midoria fans😫) Aizawa calls Recovery Girl. "Hey it's Aizawa" "Don't tell me Midoria broke his bone/s again.."

"Well no but it is about Midoria, you know about the kid that was with Eri" "Yeah" Recovery girl says annoyed because of hearing about Midoria again. "So uhh the kid hurt Midoria" "Ok I'm coming"

Recovery girl says again annoyed. Soon the door opened and she walked in. "Where is that mf....oh boy what happened to you? You look so bad.

Will you come with me?" "What about Midoria" Aizawa asks. "Who the hell cares about Midoria" "Yea your right but I gotta bring him with you" "Alr" Katsuki let's go of Eri that was hugging him. "I will go you seem nice but Eri will go too"

"Aww thank you and yes Eri can come" Katsuki puts Eri on his back as she fell asleep.(I wish I could fall asleep so quickly😭) As they arrived to the Recovery Girls office Katsuki sat on the bed. "Ok what is your name?" "Katsuki or number 1836" "I will call you Katsuki"

Suddenly Katsuki starts to shake. "What is happening?!" Recovery girl asks looking at Katsuki who seems like it's normal and Eri who woke up a while ago said. "It's another quirk developing" "Another?" "Yea"

-----------------------------
His new quirk- Ghost
-Can see dead people
-Can also turn into a ghost(So you can't see him)
-Can make ghosts visible for a while

Special ability:
-Walking trough walls
-Can revive dead people if he wants to
-----------------------------

He stops shaking after 2-3 minutes. "Damn that was better than before" Everyone(Except Eri) look like this- 👁️👄👁️.

"Anyway I gotta heal you" Recovery girl awkwardly smiles. "Okay" Katsuki responds.

"Lay down please" She says with a small smile. "Alr" She kisses him on the cheek and some bruises, burns and cuts fade away even tho some stay. "Okay you should be able to do things properly now but stay here for a while" "Hmm okay"

"I'm glad Kit-Kat is okay" "Welp I'll leave you here and go to that dumb ass Midoria" "Okay" Katsuki responds getting comfy on the bed.

"Well I hope that when get out of here I will go and finally end Chisaki..." Katsuki smiles falling asleep....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay bye hope you enjoyed 👋