Going back in

I am sorry that this took so long but my grades are getting worse and mother said I could only learn
---------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Katsuki wasn't a good sleeper because he was always looking out for Eri so no one would hurt her. He spend half of the day looking at the cealing. Eri was curled up next to him sleeping. The next day they told him he can go but also gave him an offer.

"You can stay here if you want" "No thank you I gotta go now" Katsuki picked up Eri and walked away. He reached into his pocket and took out some money he stole from Chisaki or his "workers". He started counting them.

"Four...Seven..Ten.... Ten Thousand. Wow Ten thousand, that's a lot" He smiles and his eyes sparkle. "Now that I think about it I don't wanna become a hero but they told me something about the support course or healing with Recovery Girl(Help her if she needed help with something or if she was ill he would be there), I think I will try it because it both sounds good.....But first I have to get a job to earn money"

He is carrying Eri on his back. As he was walking by the alley with the house he was kept in. The door of the house were opened. He went through the dark alley to see why it's opened. Then he felt something getting off of his back.

And then felt someone kick him. He fell on the ground. "Ugh... Ow what the hell!" He looks around, he didn't see his little sister. He only saw 2 people carrying something into the house.

He got up and ran into the house but the door closed and locked. He tried banging and punching the door but it didn't work. He tried running into the door but someone stopped him. "What are you doing kid!?" "Let me go!" His voice was kinda shaky as he tried not to cry. "No. Tell me what are you doing!" "My sister....They took my sister!" "Okay kid we will try to find her" "No no. She........SHE IS IN THERE THEY TOOK HER!!" "Okay. Kid. KID CALM DOWN!"

Katsuki looks at him with blue and light purple eyes. It was some from class 1A, the big Three, All Might and Aizawa. Then someone yelled. "I SEE SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE!" Katsuki tensed up. "What is wrong you weakling" Katsuki looked at the one who said it. It was Midoria. He was standing next to All Might. "You again" He said annoyed. "Can you leave me alone?! I gotta save my little sister or she gonna die in there alone" "GUYS I BROKE DOWN THE DOOR!"

A red headed kid yelled. Aizawa walked up to Katsuki who looked straight at the broken door. "Hey kid we are planning to go there for a mission and I was wondering if you wanna come with us?" Katsuki's eyes gain another colour and it's yellow. He nods and walked into the door with the others.

The only thing no one knew was that the LOV was listening to them....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I won't upload for a long time bc I have another story to finish and I have too much homework.

Hope you enjoyed bye~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️