...Father...?

The guy dropped his smile. "All For One" "Who-?" Katsuki still didn't understand. "Ugh whatever"

THIS PART HAS THE BIGGEST TWIST OF ALL TIME!!!!

KINDA SHORT

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

"Well, I gotta bring you to him now since you are awake," The guy said and grabbed Katsukis arm. Katsuki flinched at the pain. He still had some burns and cuts from Chisaki. "OW! LET GO OF ME!!" He yelled, his eyes then turning red. Katsuki walked to his little sister and untied her. "Well I am not leaving her here," He said picking her up and walking to the door. The guy opened them. "The name's Shigaraki btw" "Okayyyy?" Katsuki paused and soon continued. "I don't care"

Shigaraki rolled his eyes and walked behind him shutting the door. Katsuki walked into a room filled with people he assumed were villains. There was a tall man with a mask on his face sitting on a bar chair. Katsuki was rocking Eri so she didn't wake up. Katsuki leaned on the wall and Shigaraki sat on a chair. "Took you long enough," The tall man said. His voice was raspy.

"Sorry, sir" "Whatever" The tall man took off his mask after he realized Katsuki stared at him. Everyone gasped well except Katsuki. He looked the man in the eyes knowing he had seen him somewhere. Then it clicked. His hair was white...Katsuki and Eri's hair were white...

That man was his father...

Katsuki stood there in shock. He hugged Eri tight starting to sob a little. Some of the villains looked at each other not knowing why he sobbed. "...Father...?" He said. He ran to him and hugged him. "Father" He hugged him tighter. "Father" He repeated over and over again.

Everyone was in shock since they didn't expect that to happen. The tall man soon hugged both Eri and Katsuki and smiled. Eri started to wake up 'cause of her getting crushed by the two. "Suki??" Her voice was very soft. She looked at Katsuki. He looked back at her and said. "Hey Eri, look. It's your father" He smiled at the little girl. She turned her head seeing the man. "Daddy!!" She cried. "Where were you?!?!?" She asked. "Well, it's hard to explain"

*Explains the whole thing where he was*

"I'm basically a villain..." He said. "That explains why you are so ugly" Katsuki giggled and Eri laughed jumping up and down. "So what have you been up to before all that" "I don't remember and Eri was 2 before it all happened, idiot," Katsuki said with a cold tone. "Oh..Right" AFO looked at him. He then looks back at the LOV and whispers. "My kid is CRAZY! HECK YEAA!!!"

"Oh well, we gotta show you all the quirks we got," Eri said proudly jumping around. Katsuki smiled and hugged his dad and his little sister. "Never knew it would end like this" Katsuki said.

"I love you both"

OKAY THAT'S THE END GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS

I'M GOING TO WORK ON MY OTHER BOOK NOW

HOPE YOU ENJOYED 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

BYEEEE