BHSC - Chapter 1

She shook her neatly wrapped head as she thought about her previous life which was full of thorns.

Of course, this wasn't how it started in the beginning.

Around the age of four.

Yes Exactly at this age, Elaine's parents Baron Astor died and she was raised by her uncle, the King of the Astor Kingdom.

Elaine, who was forcibly brought to the Kingdom of Astor without knowing why, cried day and night...

Perhaps, if the annoyed maid hadn't shouted, "Your parents are dead!" 

Then, she wouldn't have realized that her parents have truly died.

By the time she turned ten, she was finally given the opportunity to meet her uncle for the first time ever since she came to the Kingdom of Astor.

Although he's her guardian, he has neglected her ever since she came here. He even pretended to love her by introducing her to the princess.

"My daughter, you can play with it as much as you please."

No, it was all a lie.

He didn't introduce her to the princess but he introduced her to a terrible group of people to enslave Elaine.

From then on, the way Elaine was treated changed completely.

The niece, who was secretly treated like an insect, turned into a slave for the Princess of the Kingdom of Astor. And when the princess started treating her badly, the maids began to follow the princess's path.

And the reason all of this was happening to her was because the King Astor and Queen were in on it.

Fortunately, by the time she turned 20, there have been three disasters that occurred throughout all of Astor.

As a result, the Kingdom of Astor was destroyed and the shackles that had long held me were finally gone.

'This situation seems very bad, I have to get out of here soon.'

If I don't leave from here now, I will be forced to continue working as a slave.

In a blink of an eye, Elaine rose from her seat, thinking that she'll never experience this terrible life again.

But,

"Ah, yah! Tah nouds to surry."

Elaine muttered suddenly and quickly shut her mouth...

If I'm not paying attention to my tongue, my unique four-year-old's tongue will keep talking nonsense.

"Oh my god. I still can't believe I'm four-years-old again."

Elaine sighed, looking down at her short legs.

It was embarrassing having a short tongue while having an adult's mind, but that wasn't the biggest problem. She had to escape from the kingdom with this small and weak body.

'After leaving Astor Kingdom. I wish I can go back to my mercenary days and roam around.'

In the midst of her sorrow, Elaine tightly grasped at her messy clothes.

Had the maids finally revealed their true colors?

She slouched her shoulders as sadness filled her heart. 

And suddenly her surroundings were noisy.

'So no maid came to check on me even though there was such a loud noise?'