Soft Luci

"Fuck me."
    Lucifer dropped his pen on the floor and slammed his head on the desk. Like always, he was overworking himself to the breaking point. He hated when he did this, but there's absolutely no way he would ever ask Diavolo to distribute the work—Lucifer would feel he's not a good enough worker if Diavolo got two or three secretaries even. There's endless paperwork, and the shelves of his office being only alcohol was extremely fitting.
     As he stared at his void of work in front of him, he just felt like he wanted to cry. He only had a few papers left in reality, though it still felt like it will take forever to complete. As he sighed and silently complained, he picked up his pen and started away at the last few pages of work. He hasn't really slept in the past three days.
      After making some of his favorite tea, you enter his office. He doesn't even notice you until you place the tea on his desk, and it startled him.
     "Ah, MC. I didn't hear you come in. Thank you."
     He looked like an utter disaster.
     "Working late again?"
     "Naturally." He chuckled at his reply.
     "You were in here all day, nobody got to see you."
     He sighed, and dropped his pen, this time onto his desk. He took a sip of the tea.
     "It's perfect."
     Completely dodging your statement, he continues to drink the tea. You walk behind him and start impulsively giving him a massage, as he obviously looked in pain from leaning over all day.
     "Ah!"
     He grunts out in pain. His shoulders and neck are completely screwed up, and are super tense. He grips his desk from the pain.
     "You have to stop working yourself this much, Luci. It's not good for you, you know."
     You gently kiss the top of his head as you continue to give him a massage, and he surprisingly doesn't protest it even though it hurts him. He wouldn't typically let you even see him in pain. Once you finally work out the muscle, he practically moans in relief.
     Him practically moaning of course provoked a giggle from you. He turned around with a sigh, and an unamused expression.  
    "Is my relief comical?"
    "Your moan is."
     He softly blushes a bit, as he pulls you down for a real kiss. His hand is firm on the back of your head as he so gently kisses you. He breaks the kiss soon after it started, and turned his chair back towards his desk.
     "I can't get my work done if you're distracting me, now can I?"
     "It's your birthday. You shouldn't be working to begin with, Luci."
      He stopped dead in his tracks. Satan warned you of this: he never remembers his birthday. As much as you wanted to believe Satan is a liar, Luci's reaction completely confirmed it. He forgot it was his birthday.
      "Ah. So it is." He looked slightly embarrassed.
       You sit on the arm of his chair, and grab his hand before he can pick his pen up again. He looks at you, almost giving up right then and there.
       "Quick working and spend time with me, would you? I want you to have at least a little it if a nice birthday, even if the day only has a few hours left to go. I've missed you."
       "What the hell."
       He pulls you down onto his lap and just starts kissing you right then and there. This time, it was a little more passionate and eccentric than before. He had a firm grip on you as you held back even tighter.
       After parting, with spit strand connecting you still until he wipes it off... he rubs his thumb across your cheek, and he has such a soft smile and gaze.
        "I've missed you today, too."

      The moonlight shines bright as ever through Lucifer's window, as the curtains didn't entirely close right. He was sat in your arms, head right up against your chest. You stroke his hair, as he fell asleep almost as soon as he cuddled up into you. It's rare when he was this exhausted, and he was always so cute? He just loves to be wrapped in your arms, and it relaxes him so much. He couldn't ask for a better partner, or a better way to go to bed on his birthday evening. Though, he will have some high standard demands in the morning... is it breakfast? or will he kiss you for twenty minutes straight? who knows.