the scrimmage [forty-four]

𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Lacrosse sticks are thrown in a pile in front of them, the pack- minus Lydia, Allison, and Malia- were all looking for a lacrosse stick with a dagger in the bottom of it. "This is pointless," Scott complains, "most of the team have their own gear."

"Maybe, instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled," Kira suggested. Scott looks at her, "the game is the best way to catch him red-handed."

"What if he is red-handed because our blood is on his hands?" Isaac retorts, "I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to meet my dad just yet. And it could be any one of us, including Liam."

Stiles scoffs, "can you try to be optimistic, or are you trying to make my life hell?"

"I'm trying to make your life hell," Isaac sarcastically smiles. Stiles looked frustrated, "well, it's working!"

"We don't know the whole list yet," Scott points out, "Liam could be on it."

"We don't know anything about that list!" Stiles bursts, flailing his arm.

"How do they even know about me?" Kira sighs.

"They know about everyone," Isaac responds.

"Kira is right," Stiles said, "we need to stop the game."

"I'm not afraid," Scott says. Kira nods, "Neither am I."

"I'm not that scared," Seline says.

"I'm with Seline on this one," Isaac nods.

"Well, I'm terrified and I'm not even on the list!" Stiles throws his arms up, "guys, these are professional killers! One had a thermocut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have?"

"Babe," Seline looks at him, "shut up."