wired transfers [forty-six]

𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Seline enters the McCall residence because that's where Melissa insisted on her staying until Katherine got back. She had put some of her stuff in the guest bedroom for wherever she spent the night here. Though, the young Angel felt a little guilty since Melissa was struggling with finances.

After settling in, Isaac enters the room and hops onto the bed. Seline groans, "I just made the bed, Isaac!"

"Well, that sucks," Isaac rests his head on her pillow, "you can always make it again."

"I hate you," Seline falls back on the bed next to Isaac, "What'd you get on the history test?"

Isaac scoffs, "I think Mr. Yukimura hates me or something. You know, I think he's sabotaging my grade."

Seline laughs, "or you just failed."

Rolling his eyes, Isaac pinches her side, "I did not. We both know I'm super smart."

Seline burst out laughing, "God, you should be a comedian."

Isaac pouts before laughing with her. The door burst open causing the two to lift their heads to see who it was. It was Scott. The Alpha doesn't hesitate to hop on top of both of them. Both teens groaned at the impact.

"Scott, you big bitch," Seline scoots to the side so Scott could lay comfortably. Scott grins and lays in between both of them.

"You guys can't have sibling bonding without me," Scott says with a big grin plastered on his face.

"What'd you get on the history test?" Isaac asks Scott. He was persistent with the whole sabotaging theory.

"Oh, I got an 87," Scott says, "it was really easy."

Seline starts laughing when she sees Isaac's frown. Scott was thoroughly confused so Isaac started to rant about the test. Scott then starts laughing with Seline. It took a while for them to sober up from the laughing fit.

"Wait," Isaac pauses looking over at Seline, "Can you compel him to-"

"Nope," Seline shakes her head, "Maybe I can compel you to study."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't," Seline grins.