stressed out [fifty-four]

𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Seline and Stiles sat in comfortable silence until Malia barged in. The werecoyote looked between the two with a raised eyebrow but didn't say anything. "I heard you were here..."

"Me or Stiles?" Seline asks, leaning back and placing all of her weight on her palm. Obviously, she knew the answer, but the werecoyote could be quite unpredictable at times.

Malia grimaces. "You, obviously." She walks farther into the room as Stiles lets out an offended huff.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you about the whole Peter thing." Seline apologizes, feeling slightly guilty. "I should've been there for you."

"It's okay." Malia waves off. "You had other things to deal with."

"So... what's up?" Seline asks, looking at the werecoyote. Malia thinks for a moment before shrugging.

"I'm bored."

Seline, Stiles, Malia, Isaac, and Allison were now all in Isaac's room. All of them listening to the tape that Stiles managed to snag when he was in Eichen. Seline sat on the bed with Malia sprawled across her lap. Allison sat on the computer chair with Issac using the back of the chair as support. Stiles sat on the desk.

Seline could smell the jealousy reeking from him, which made her smirk. It was payback for lying to her. Her eyes moved to Stiles's, who was already staring at her. His normally hazel eyes were now a dark brown and his jaw clenched. The Angel sends him a wink before listening back to the audio.

"I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine." Brunski's voice comes out of the player. Allison turned the volume higher so they all could hear more clearly.

"No- no," Lorraine said, breathing heavily. "I can hear the recorder in your pocket. It's on now, isn't it? You're making a tape. Just like you taped the others."

"Wait, does that mean she wasn't killed in Eichen?" Allison asks, looking back to Seline, who held the same confusion as her.

"But then where would he take her?" Malia asks, turning her head towards the huntress.

"That's what we need to find out," Stiles says, eyes never leaving Seline.

The Angel sighs. "Play it again." No one in their right mind would want to hear it again, but they needed to figure this out before anyone else got hurt.