Dare #10

Shera: ah~ another beutiful day! If only I wasnt vomiting all the time!!! *is literally in the middle of vomiting in a trash can* I'm so over this sickness! What is wrong with me!? Anyways onto next dare! *snaps digits and teleports evryone in the room* ok everybody! Dare time!! *throws the trashcan out of existence*

Optimus: IM OUT!!! *runs for it*

Evryone: wait for us!! *runs after him*

Shera: *facepalms* the bots I work with...... *snaps fingers as they are al teleported Into a stagge area and with the cutesy of locked doors*

Optimus: *bangs on the lock doors* HELP ME!!! LET ME PIT OF HERE!!!!

shera: OPTIMUS THE DARE ISISNT FOR YOU THIS TIME!!! 

Optimus: I'll stay then *sits down on one of the chairs casually*

Megatron: *starts to debate on his lifes choices in choosing optimus*

Shera: oookkkkk...... anyways dare time! AMD the darw is from ... drumroll please

Miko: *makes drumroll with her instrument*

Evryone: &looks at miko with a 'are you serious miko?' Face*

Miko. What? I've always wanted to do that!

Bulkhead: and what if the dare for you?

Miko: ohhhhh..... that makes sense *throws the instrument away as a cat screech is heard*

Shera: ok..... thanks miko! And the dare is for knockout and bee! And it is from Butterflymed !! Give it up to her!
And it goes as follows:
"I dare knockout to kiss smokescreen in front of everyone for 5 minutes~~", so do it you two! I got an rp buddie to be with and I love the rp me and her are doing, btw its SpiderFang52 my best friend along with others!! And my two sisters in here! And one brother wich are Starlight-Prime and NekoLostFan and Best-Chat-Noir and, actually I could go on and on and put my many friends or family but you get the point!

Smokescreen and knockout were on the stage as the others watched intensely as knockout sighed and just kissed smokescreen on the lips as smokescreen and knockout stayed int hat position for five minutes

Shera: ok your done!

Knockout and smokescreen immediately break the kiss as they gag alot and then smokescreen vomits backstage as shera blinks

Shera: ok..... bee you now can kill knockout

Bee: my pleasure *tackles knockout*

Breakdown then joins and then smokescreen and then surprisingly megatron joined as they all fought ecahtpher along with optimus as they all faught while the tohers tried to stop them as shera facepalmed

Shera: imma end this now...

Then bot by bot all of them joined in the figth

Shera: cause I want some of that action!!! *jumps in the pile of figthing bots*

Miko: well goodbye yalll!! And see ya on the next-

Jack: ask-

Raf: or dare!

*camera is then smashed by optimus as evrything went black*