Dare #15 & A secret dare shera doesn't know about- Ratchet

MobiBuddhas 

SHera: HEllOOOOOO!!!! my readers!!! i know i have been gone for a long time and haven't updated so i wanna update!! *looks like shes about to have a sparkling but shes still convincing herself she has a tumor XD, shes now 8 months along*

Ratchet: and we have two dares today!!

Shera: hey wait- where did the second one come from?

Ratchet; we just got it 

Shera: oookkkkkkkkk??? anyways dare 1 for today!! its from @MobiBuddhas !!! so welcome her here!!! and her dare is i dare all of the autobots and decepticons to spend 24 hours in a room and they have to react to videos i guess. so with no further ado!! lets begin!!

Ratchet: im sorry friend of shera but we will not be doing that today, maybe next time but today is all about sheras stomach 

Shera: come again? 

Ratchet: that's right shera, i'm about to give you a checkup and 2 people have dared this already, @ShadowGod611 ,  @Emo_girl3365  so you will do this!!! NO FORCE OR FORCE!!!! SQUAD #1 ENGAGE!!!! 

Shera: oh scrap- *runs away running for her life* WHYYYYYYYY?!?!??!

Smokescreen: haha!!! *jumps out like a tiger and pounces onto shera only to be punched off* i have been hurt!! *falls onto the ground*

Bumblebee: Smokescreeen!!! really!?!?! *groans as he runs after shera* SHERA COME BACK HERE!!!!

Shera: NEVER!!!!!!! 

Ultra magnus: *then comes out and grabs shera* im sorry shera *knocks her unconscious as he now held an unconscious shera*

Ratchet: good now we can begin the check up 

Later...  

Shera: *groans as she wakes up groggily* what happened? 

Ratchet: *next to her as hes just clearing up from shock* ... your sparked shera.... and its ultra magnus sparkling 

Shera: w-what?? nononononononononononononooo!!!! i cant be sparked!! 

Ratchet: im sorry shera but you are, and your due in a few days 

Shera: *starts to tremble in fear as she pulled her legs to her chest and put her face on her legs and began to sob as she trembled in fear*

Ratchet: hey shera-... *cant believe this but he feels bad for her* look ill do any dare the people ask but please don't cry, this is a miracle. There hasn't been one single sparkling since bee 

*Then all of a sudden a femme bursts in the room as she was white, silver and black and she looked pissed* 

Vira: what have you done to shera!!?!?!?!?!

SHera: *looks up and wipes away tears* vira?

Vira: why i oughta!! *about to strangle ratchet and then takes out a knife*

Shera: no wait vira don't!! 

Vira: why shouldn't i just kill this medic?

Shera: because one, i need him to deliver my sparkling and two, i still got dares for him to complete-

Vira: .... fine *puts away knife* wait-..... YOUR SPARKED!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Shera: yeah-

Vira: YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! *cheers* 

Shera: no wait don't tell the others-

Vira: *teleports away*

Shera: *sighs* there she goes

Ratchet: *blinking as his exe. then stopped working because one, he was about to get killed, and two vira was the most beautiful and sexy femme hes ever seen*

Shera: and hes broken, why does everyone always break when they see vira?, anyways until the next ask or dar- *yelps in pain as she holds her stomach* d-dare, ill be back after i deliver the sparkling- 

*camera goes black as last thing was seen was shera in pain*