Dare #11

Shera: I HATE THIS!!!  *is not happy at all as shes been sick for 2 months now and shes even gained weight! What is wrong with her!?* what's happening to me!? I've literally been sick fro the past two months and I've gained weight! Someone please end this!

Bee: uuuh.... should I come back later?

Shera: no it's fine bee, what do you want?

Bee: theres alot of dares left and-

Shera: oh rigth! *takes the datapad and reads a random dare as she smirks and teleports to arcee* arcee youd time has come!!

Arcee: your not taking me alive!! *quickly bolts out of there*

Shera: *snaps her digits as arcee is now pink*

Arcee: *skids to a stop as she looks down only to scream in pure horror* NOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Shera: oh yeah! *takes a pic* also this dare was for you arcee! It's from Iamnitinportant ! And it goes as follows: I dare arcee to paint herself pink!

Arcee; why I Augtha kill that human! Jack just gave me a brand new set of paint and a wax job, I was supposed to be on a date with bulkhead later!!!

Shera: oh... *winces* sorry!

Arcee: oh you better be! What am I going to do!?

Shera: uuuh.... well the dare didnt give specifications so you migth be stuck with the paintjob until further notice?....

Arcee: *optic twitches as she was about to kill shera rigth then and there* you. Are . So . Dead *she said slowly*

Shera: *gulps and quickly teleports away into the warship as she hides behind megatron* save me!

Megatron: *confused as hell* shera? What are you doing hiding behind me?

Shera: hiding from arcee

Megatron: *sighs* well we used to date so I'll make an exception this time

Shera: oh yeah... I almost forgot about those times

Megatron: good times... anyways you can stay here as long as you want

Shera: thank you megatron, I really appreciate it *turns to the camera* well guys see ya on the next chapter of this  book! Until the next dare or ask!

Megatron: why do you talk to that camera is it like your diary or something like that that humans use?

Shera; nope, it's my readers

Megatron; I'm confused *scratches his helm*

Shera: I'll explain it to you later megsy , see ya guys!

*turns off the camera*