dare #12

Shera: *is hitting her helm on the wall* I'm not going to survive this, now its turned into four months of sickness guys also I did this chapter to do the 12 dare wich I will say is quiet interesting and I'm dying for some chicken anyways *runs away and then stops at ratceht* hey ratchet- *gets cut off*

Ratceht: oh no you dont! *throws a wrench at shera eich hits her on the helm then throws one at her datapad wich hits it and breaks it* I dont wnat a dare this time so leave!! Also could someone please dare shera to get a checkup by me? Her sickness is getting worse as now she has cramps and mood swings and she hates  checkups so no way I'm going to even touch her without me being hit with my own wrench and her running away *points at dents all over his helm*

Shera: hey I warned you since the beginning that I hate checkups and you didnt listen to me

Ratchet: your so stubborn..*facepalm*

Shera: its jsut me now your dare is to go on a date with wheeljack to JFK, wich I've never been to it but I know it has delicious chicken

Ratchet: oh rigth you have gotten a huge appetite now with that sickness of yours!!

Shera: also dare is from my good friend Sunkissed_Axis !! So hurry up!

Ratchet: ugh fine... *goes away then comes back dragging whelejack with him* let's go wheeljack, we got a date to jfk to go to

Wheeljack: ok then I dont mind because I'll spend more time with you~ * he purred as he was then hit with a wrench* owww!!

Ratceht: no flirting rigth now! I'm in a mood *drags wheeljack away as they are then teleported into jfk*

Shera: well bye bye them *snaps digits and gets energon chicken and starts to eat it* sorry guys but I'm hungry also see ya next time! On the next dare I'll make we will ask our power couple how it went, bye!!

*camera gets smashed as it statics before going black*