Dare #13

YellowPuppo I owe this dare for so long and I shall do it now, so let's do this!!!

Shera: *burts trough the door* I'm back!!!

Bots: RUN!!! *run away only to run into a portal wich makes them appear infront of a human sized house wich will house about 20 people*

Ratchet: what in primus name??? Why are we in a humans house!?!?

Shera: it's our home for the next..... well I dont know how long so I'm going to have to ask YellowPuppo how long once she sees this. Also the dare goes as follows: "Hmm, I don’t know if you can do this but why not ask anyways, maybe turn the bots into humans for a certain amount of time OwO You can decide how long~ UwU And feel free to had decepticons too if you’d like", actually nevermind, we will be like this for.... 5 dares and asks!!

Everyone: SHERA!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YOU TURN US HUMAN!!!! YOU ARENT EVEN APART OF THIS DARE SO THIS ISINT FAIR!!!

Shera: calm down guys!!... sheesh you are all acting like sparklings

Optimus: what about you shera? What will you do?? And what about the kids?? Who will take them to school and pick them up???

Shera: breakdown is in charge of miko while this happens

Bulkhead: WHAT!? I SWAER IF HE HURTS MIKO ILL KILL HIM!!!

Shera: I told them the same to all three, soundwave will take care of raf

Bee was shocked as his jaw dropped at this but before long he fell over and fainted rigth in the spot

Shera: bees down!! Medic!!!

Ratchet: you say that as if we are still in the war *grumbles as he checks bee*

Smokescreen ran to bee the second he fainted and quickly picked him up in worry

Shera: also jack shall be taken care of by arachnid

Arcee: HE WILL WHAT!? THAT SPIDER WILL NOT TOUCH MY CHARGE ON MY WATCH!!!!! *runs away*

Ultra Magnus: I am wondering how we are all going to look once we turn human

Shera: dont worry Magnus, I have taken care of that

Optimus: please dont let one of us be a girl

Shera: me and arcee are going to  be girls since duh, we are girls!!

Optimus: I understand, wait you will join the dare??

Shera: she did say everyone

Megatron:finally!!

Shera: dont make me change you cons too!!

Megatron: ugh fine... but In the meantime I've made this *gives shera a donut*

Shera: oooh!! Thanks megs! *starts to eat it*

Megatron: well I did owe you from that thumb war we had

Shera: oh yeah...

Then all of a sudden a rift opens as then falls trough war for cybertron, optimus as the other optimus looks up and blinks

Optimus#1 = transformers prime

Optimus#2 = war for cybertron

Optimus#2: where in the name of alpha trion am I?

Optimsu#1: who is he?

Megatron: is it jsut me or am I seeing two optimuses??

Shera: dont you dare frag the other one!! The other optimus still has an elita one on his dimension

Megatron: awww!!

Shera: dont worry, you would die for optimus in the shattered glass dimension, trust me, hes just like you

Megatron; one moment as I go and ask soundwave if its possible to get there *runs away*

Optimus #1: MEGATRON!!!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME WHEN I JUST FOUND OUT IM SPARKED WITH YOUR SPAKRLING!!!!

megatron: *is there in a second as he picks up optimus in happiness as he cries tears of joy* I've waited for this moment by entire life!!!

Optimus #2: vira what's happening? *is asking shera*

Shera: dont call me that! They arent ready to know yet...

Optimus #2: so they dont know.... i see.... so until we meet again then, can you?..

Shera: yes yes.. *snaps her digits as optimus #2 disappears* ok now we are way off course so *snaps digits again as evryone is now human*

Ratchet: I hate you shera...

Shera: you know you love me!

Bee is now awake:: what happened??

Smokescreen: you dont wanna know love

Shera: so arcee is with us when is snarled so shes human too guys and yeah.....welp see ya on the next ask or dare! Wich PLEASE post it on here is I havent done it yet, I will do it if ya post it here now sayonara!! And dont break the camera again!!!

*camera turns off