(Y/n) the God Of Destruction

*Sorry I Haven't Updated,I Just Didn't Care For Awhile and Was Reading*

Will:alright everybody,today's viewing is Of (Y/n) As A God Of Destruction.

Everyone were confused by the title That (Y/n),Well....Everyone....except the Z-fighters From Dragon Ball.

Goku:A God Of Destruction?Isn't That what lord beerus Is?

Beerus:Yes It is And From Seeing these Dimensions or Universes Or whatever It's Supposed To be,I Can tell it's Gonna get weird.

Will:Yeah but He's A God of Destruction In The World Of M.H.A. Or If You want A Better explanation,The World of Quirks.

Goku:Awwwww,I wanted To Fight Him Though.

Vegeta Looked At Goku With An Annoyed Face and Bonked Him On the head with A Ki Covered Hand.

Vegeta(Pissed):YOU IDIOT,DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU FOUGHT BEERUS!?!?!?WE NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR IDIOCY.

Goku:Come On Vegeta,Are you really Still Mad About that?

Vegeta:YOUR DAMN RIGHT I AM!!YOU IDIOT!!

Will:Okay...While Vegeta Is Busy Calling Goku An Idiot,Let's Start this One.

It began Showing The U.S.J. Incident As All Might And The Nomu were About to fight,They were stopped By Some-One In A Strange Outfit Appearing Out of Nowhere.

 Incident As All Might And The Nomu were About to fight,They were stopped By Some-One In A Strange Outfit Appearing Out of Nowhere

Goku:Nice Outfit,(Y/n).

(Y/n):Thanks.

(B/n):You Look Good,Bro.

(S/n):He's................So Sexy.

(M/n)/(F/n):(S/N)!!

(S/n):I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

The Strange Person That Had Arrived Was You,(Y/n) (L/n) The Most Strongest Destroyer God In Existence As You Are The Adopted Son Of A Matured Zeno who Taught You Everything You know Including The Destroyer Hakai.

Beerus:RAISED BY THE OMNI-KING?!

Izuku:Who?

Will began to explain Who Zeno Or "Zenny" Is And What he's Capable of Along with His Authority in The Dragon Ball Dimension.

Everyone:ERASE A UNIVERSE OUT OF EXISTENCE?!?!?!

Everyone Was Freaking Out about That except Goku and Your Dad Because Goku is....Well Goku and Your dad,He's Uh.....Well

(F/n):My Son......Isn't My Son?

Still hung over that fact that he didn't Raise you But Instead That you were raised By A Child who is A God of Gods But Will Reassured Him.

Will:He is But He Isn't...Does That Make sense?

Katsuki:NO,IT DOESN'T!!

Will:No one Cares.